OBJ weighing his options

…and it looks like the Rams aren’t going to be on the list. Looks like the Giants are – that could really boost their chances. Reunion in the Meadowlands?

1 Like

I also wonder if Beckham is even any good anymore. He’s 30 years old coming off an ACL, he’s been trending downwards for a few years now, even before the ACL tear.

6 Likes

Hard to believe he’s only 30. Kupp and ARob are 29. I’d venture to say if the Rams could get rid of ARob and his contract and sign Bekham for a third of that, they would.

1 Like

That’s looking like a huge mistake. Only 240 yards receiving in 8 games. 30 yard per game on average. A lot of Lions fans wanted him, we dodged a bullet there with that contract.

8 Likes

It’s a good thing the Rams won that Superbowl last year for their sake. I can’t imagine how bad it would be for their management if they hadn’t.

2 Likes

That’s not happening, he carries almost 30 million a year dead cap over the next 2 years and no team is going to trade for him. But yes, if they somehow could get rid of his contract they would.

2 Likes

OBJ is too much of a diva to go to a bad team now.

But Danny Dimes is gonna be Baker Mayfield all over again again for him…

Tennessee should beg him, pay him in hookers and blow (they call that " The LT Special" btw) or bitcoin(whoops, down 20% today, maybe not) or chocolate coins or dubloons or quatloos…whatever he wants…

1 Like

Yeah but OBJ is saying he wants a place to call home and he can play for the next 3-4 years, which means he wants a 3-4 year deal…who in their right mind is going to do that ?

2 Likes

Jim Irsay Jr?

3 Likes

True, but Stafford seems to throw to one guy this year

2 Likes

Don’t think I didn’t catch that Star Trek reference! The NFL is secretly controlled by those 3 brains.

2 Likes

Stephen Ross?
Dean Spanos?
Jerry Jones?

1 Like

There was a time when I would have been losing my mind if he was just sitting out there as a FA but that time has past.

Gamesters of Triskelion, yo.

Rayna? was it? She was major boner generator as a 8th grader

2 Likes

Kupp is read #1, #2 and #3. He’s either thrown it to Kupp by read #3 or he’s sacked.

2 Likes

I’m beginning to understand…

You ever watch the fan made Star Trek Continues? I watched it rather recently and it was amazingly like the original.

2 Likes

I heard about it. High production value for FanFic.

I need to binge Strange New Worlds soon. Been banking that and Discovery Season 4 for my slow season.

Havent hit Lower Decks or Prodigy yet.

Picard Seeason 2 was good.

1 Like

She had a killer body but I recently rewatched it and she was a major butterface. I think the green hair was not because she was an alien, but because she was trying to take attention off her face :thinking:

I was actually really disappointed in Picard. HE’s my all time favorite but man he sounds like he’s on deaths door. I hate how they went with “the federation is actually bad and everyone is just like you and me” Like ones an alcoholic, etc. They are like a 90s grunge band. I want my star trek people to be way better than me and optimistic. Anyway I’ll stop ranting lol. Strange New worlds has been really good though, feels like actual Star Trek.

1 Like

I get it. Its like they had BSGs writing team in the room checking their privilege…I liked it from the story directions they went. I think they were more original and hit it closer to the mark than the Season 1 arcs, which were Regurg TOS themes w NanoTechMagic!

Season 3 seems to be being sold as Huge TNG Fan Service Finale Season, which will suck me in for sure.