Odds for next Texans coach

I saw this on a post from 247. Josh McDaniels was actually the favorite at +300. Bienemy was 2nd at +350. Saleh +1000. Swinney +1200. Joe Brady was nowhere to be found.

Also, I can’t find an article from anywhere to link it. They say the odds are from Sportsline if anyone wants to hunt them down.

Unless they bring in someone who’s not currently coaching, nothing will happen until the season’s over anyway, and then there will be a lot more competition for those coaches. Almost impossible to predict now.

I assume your talking about this one.

But I found this article which is amusing. Adam Gase is still ahead of MP in this race.

I can’t figure out why any good college coach at a blue blood program would leave to coach in the NFL.

Dabo makes more than double what BOB did to do considerably less work.

??? Less work

Or when a “scandal” is broke lose. Time to bounce.

College coaches like Dabo and Saban aren’t spending 18 hours at work breaking down film or going over game plans.

The travel is less too.

College Coaches however spend a lot of time on the recruiting trail.

The Saban’s and Dabo’s of the world aren’t physically on the recruiting trail like that.

They are truly CEOs of their programs at this point.

There is a reason Saban spent all of 2 years in Miami and bounced.

Yeah, that’s it.

Charlie Weiss disagrees with you. The work is there, its just different. And LOL at traveling less.

When has Charlie Weiss been in the same stratosphere as Dabo and Saban are right now?

When he accurately described the life of a big program coach. I am still laughing at your “less travel” comment. That was hilarious.

We can’t even suck right. Put out a product so irredeemably crappy it absolutely deserves a top pick—in a year when 3-4 other teams are just as dysfunctional.

I think hilarious you are comparing the life of a big program coach in 2009 to 2020.

Especially one who had to rebuild a program in the midwest to 2 programs that don’t have to travel 200 miles to fill their roster with 5 star recruits.

But yeah I’m hilarious

I think Bienemy would be a good change of pace fit for that team.