**** Official Bills vs Lions Thanksgiving Day thread ****

Diggs or Miller

Stefon Diggs but for the Lions I will go with ASB.

2 Likes

Josh Reynolds will play today per Rapaport.

St. Brown, Chark, and Reynolds all healthy.

7 Likes

Also happy Turkey day everyone!!!

Let’s get this W!!!

Cartoon Network Thanksgiving GIF

1 Like

To all Den mates, wishing you all a Blessed Thanksgiving!
For my Lions, we need a couple of surprises today, like Chark going off for 8-120 and 2 TD’s, Swift with 130 running and 6 catches for 65 and a TD.
On D, I’d love to see A-0 24 have the game of his life, maybe 7-8 tackles and a couple of picks and Hutch with 3 sacks. The D needs to have the game of the year today.
I want to believe! L- 27 Bills 17

5 Likes

I just dont want to see a Bills blowout…stay competitive and be in the game until the end. I cant watch another Tday opponent fist bumping turkey legs on their own sideline with 10 mins still left on the clock whilst the announcers ball wash their giblets with gravy.

3 Likes

the lion king disney GIF

Which lion on lion injury will it be today?

Happy Thanksgiving y’all!!!

Let’s go Lions!!!

1 Like

Odds of either one or both to actually make it through the game without leaving injured? And tbh, I’d almost rather see Kennedy out there these days…

Have the Lions been limiting Swift and saving him for this game? Now that he is off the injury report they are going to unleash him?

We need some surprises to beat Buffalo. I hope Swift is 100%

4 Likes

Gabe Davis

We have a LOT of pending FA’s for 2023. This is their game to shine and possibly set up their next big contract (whether with Lions or another team).

DJ Chark
Jamaal Williams
Mike Hughes
AnalZone
Justin Jackson
Buggs
Brock Wright
John Cominsky
AO

All of them have been contributors. This game gives them the spotlight to step up and earn a payday. You have a great game today and help the Lions win, we may even start looking at an extension next week.

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!

I hope everyone enjoys a Thanksgiving Day victory today!

Go Lions!

5 Likes

If we lose today I am shaving my head and changing my name to Natty Daddy.
Kidding of course. I already shave my head Love ya @BigNatty
I think we win today and I think it will be a convincing win. The guys are riding a high that I don’t think they’re ready to come down from. The atmosphere is going to be wild. I am taking the Lions by 7.

Happy Holidays to the Den Family.

3 Likes

Love it, man. hahahaha

Me too.

1 Like

The Bills are a 9.5 favorite to win this game.

At first glance I think the Bills should easily handle the Lions but a closer look says otherwise.

The Lions secondary will be easy to torch but Allen has an injured elbow and could only muster 197 yards passing against CLE last week. He has also thrown 6 interceptions over the last 4 games. Although he didn’t throw any against CLE.

The Lions rushing attack and Bills are closely matched. Ranked 9th and 10th respectively.

The Bills second ranked offense has been averaging around 418 yards a game but only 392 on the road and over the last 3 games they’ve averaged just 386 yards a game. The Lions offense however has averaged 386 yards a game but 392 at home. Offensively I think we’re closely matched. Both offenses top 10 in the league.

The big difference between the two teams come on defense. The Bills have the 13th ranked defense while the Lions are 32nd. Just think our offense is taking a ton of pressure off our defense and yet they are still ranked 32nd in the NFL. That is inexcusable and in my opinion the Lions need to seriously think about making drastic changes there.

The Bills defense has been allowing just 327 yards a game while the Lions have been giving up a whopping 415 yards game

However a closer look suggests this might be closer than originally thought.

Over the last 3 games the bills defense has allowed 397 yards a game. While the Lions have allowed 403.

But the deciding factor will be turnovers if you ask me. Allen has been making more than usual lately and the Lions have been opportunistic lately.

The Lions have had one of the better turnover margins in the league all season ranking top 10 while the Bills have been closer to average.

But in the last 3 games the Lions have had a +2 turnover margin making them the best in the league. While the Bills have a -0.7 raking them in the bottom 5 of the league.

This is a winnable game. The Lions have the tools to make this challenging. Maybe even upset the Bills here. Make no mistake the Bills are a superior team but this maybe the best time to match up against them. We can win this.

Go Lions!

6 Likes

Run Forrest, er Jamaal, DeAndre, and Justin, Run.

2 Likes

31-30 Lions

2 Likes