**** Official Bills vs Lions Thanksgiving Day thread ****

All of that shit needs to get ripped out of the playbook. None of that roll right, throw flat left or PAP pirouette dump offs.

Trash trash trash block type ing trash

1 Like

I don’t mind that either. I just didn’t hate the 3rd down call with the defense selling out to stop the run

1 Like

My non football fan wife even saw that one :rage:

1 Like

Which one? The second one they put 11 seconds back on.

Goff needs a lot more reps with Chark…They are rarely on the same page. Sun God knows how to get open and make himself a Big target for Goff nearly every time…chemistry…Chark not so much.

1 Like

In THIS game against THIS team SOL is a 30pt blowout. I’m proud of the way the guys played today down to our fifth string guard and missing our top CB against a top wideout group and top 3 QB.

2 Likes

Ive seen people blaming Dan for some of the playcalling but like

Thats on the OC/DC?

Time management i can agree, its something he still needs to work on, but thats on the Coordinators for a good chunk of that stuff

Goff and a deep throw for all the marbles more or less. Doesn’t make aense and we’beydone it at least twice this year.

1 Like

honestly

Ben need another look and changes to their 3rd and short book, weve seen it too many times this year with how cute it is

Ill be honest, it cost us the minny game, and it cost us this game aswell

Ben Johnson is good, but he still needs to work on his playcalling/playbook still

1 Like

That’s why I said moral victory is a fair statement…but there was still some SOL at the end. BUFF didnt look like some juggernaut, and maybe that’s because we are a decent team, but I’ve seen plenty of decent Lions team lose games in the same way. We had this game, that’s what irritates me, and there was vintage SOL things at the end that killed it.

2 Likes

Yeah I hear ya. I’m 100% still very bummed.

1 Like

If anything, now we should all expect this team to go at least 4-2 the rest of the way. I now expect many more wins and more progress this season.

2 Likes

After this game, and the last 4 weeks, the Lions have proven they are a dangerous team. It might not get them into the playoffs this year, but next year, the Lions are going do some serious prowling. They are already a team that other teams know they’re going to have their hands full.

4 Likes

Yep, I dont expect the playoffs, but I do expect this team to finish the season doing some damage and putting the league on 2023 notice.

2 Likes

He needs to work on his risk management. There are times to go for the jugular and other times to get the 1st.

1 Like

I expect them to win out after the way they’ve been playing the last 4 weeks.
Yesterday, Buffalo was going to destroy us.
Today, we made them look mortal.

5 Likes

It wouldn’t surprise me. I don’t think the Queens are as tough an opponent as the Bills. Packers, lol.

2 Likes

So hard to win 6 in a row

1 Like

Either we’re a much better team, now.
Or, New York and Buffalo, are much worse, now.

1 Like

You make a good point about keeping the clock moving there.

1 Like