*** Official Game Day Thread *** — Lions vs Jags!

Sorry but that looked on KG to me.

It’s just the usual good matt/bad matt, is what it is.

Nice

TD AP!

Whoa, never noticed all the ink on Prater.

KG was still moving and wide-open, not sure how it could be on KG…but not everyone is going to see things the same.

3 and out on defense then a 5 minute drive for 7. Great start, however we start great every week. We need to finish strong

AP just ran over that defender. It’s nice to see the Lions running over an opponent. I haven’t seen that in a while.

This likely win is gonna delay future progress. Just my opinion.

It aint over yet…

That ended up with a score which is great… but I’m worried about our passing game. Our wrs seem to be getting no separation and they are not on the same page with stafford. Every throw looked difficult. We need start scheming some guys open and get some confidence.

I’d rather win … but felt MP should have been fired last season

Because he’s saving the Burka for winter.

I don’t believe it will happen… but I’d rather root for the light coming on and we turn it around and win games

Great job on both sides to start the game. I am a little concerned with Stafford still not looking sharp though

I’d love and be absolutely floored if this team finishes say 10-6, but I’m afraid of a crappy middling, excuse ridden 7-9 that gives Patyy n Bobby another season.

Okudah getting schooled again … arg!

And I get it. If you watch other games and QB’s, even Brady misses passes and screws-up. Just last week, with the game on the line, Brady miss-counted the plays and thought that the 4th down play was only 3rd down…game over.
I try to be open-minded and realize that QB’s are just like the rest of the players, they all make mistakes…it’s just with Stafford it just seems to be a little more often…but that’s the difference between good and great.
Compare it to baseball, the difference between a .300 hitter and a .350 hitter is only 1 more hit in 20 at bats.

1 Like

Also… football isn’t the nba. There are great draft picks available throughout the whole draft. You don’t miss on players by picking a spot later. You miss by picking the wrong guys. Dk metcalf was there til the end of the 2nd for instance.

2 Likes

Okudah for Slay is a wash! LOL