*** OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: LIONS VS PACKERS ***

Let’s see D get it back for us again

1 Like

Well said good teams rise above them

Like that stuff on 4th and inches.

My wife was laughing at me for going nuts when they stuffed that haha

Whats the guess on penalties by end of 3rd quarter?

Zero calls against GB? or 1?

Between 4 and 7 for the Lions.

All right, so it’s a new game.

1 Like

Yup. Only way to do it is leave ZERO doubt. 11 vs Everybody. Who cares? Leave no doubt.

It doesn’t look like golf can get a grip on the ball I’m kind of wondering if they have the wrong type of glove for what he might need

Intensity of this game is FANTASTIC

Barry Sanders University :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Did Rodrigo say Barry Sanders University?

3 Likes

Its actually good for all our health that we know lions are not in playoffs right now. Otherwise i would be worried the refs would cost us a few fans to high blood pressure

1 Like

Rodrigues is a lion for life lol

1 Like

Barry Sanders university - Love it!

3 Likes

He sure did

1 Like

Rodrigo is awesome

2 Likes

It really is hard to take some of seriously….

There is no doubt that on back to back calls illegal contact from db chest driving our guy in the endzone to keep him front tracking the ball, and hitting Raymond in the back a full second early should have granted first downs.

The team just had their playoff hopes shattered by a controversial OT game…. They have had a legit 40 yard penalty called on them, and two bad no calls not
Called on GB…

Pack had ball first and it’s tied 3-3 on road in the cold….

“Not sold on Goff” … he’s the best QB in the nfl the 2nd half of the season. He has a slow half quarter in 20 degree weather and people want to rebuild?

2 Likes

Problem with that is they shouldnt have to beat the other team and officiating, that goes for every team. They should call it clean, put rules in place that help them do so, and get the f out the way

1 Like

LOL! Loved Rodrigo saying his college “Barry Sanders U”.

3 Likes

Jones has some magic feet

If you’re just joining the thread, Goff hates gloves. There are no “right type” of gloves for him. But in Carolina and now tonight, the coaches have overruled him.