*** Official Lions at Patriots Game Day thread ***

I we get a lead we cannot $$#@!^% coast, take it easy, set back like we already won, we have to keep scoring , keep applying pressure , go for their throat…not leave it up to a chance extra point or field goal, onside kick , or some fluky trick play to win !! this goes for every opponent.

this team has to play like it’s out for blood, to bury the team in front of us…here on out. Weak defense…all these injuries? our back is against the wall…come out of the corner fighting as hard as we can !! and SCREW trying to win in a close game, if you can keep scoring? do it !

4 Likes

We’re going to Cedar Point, so I can’t watch.

2 Likes

check ouy Chet and Matt’s pizza if ya like pizza.

Chili cheese fry pizza was the bomb when we went there … but it was a while ago.

Just noticed Mac Jones listed as “limited”.
He’s gonna play.

I doubt it, we’ll be facing Zappe IMO.

2 Likes

Wow I just watched BB presser on the Lions. I mean we all know he is possibly the GOAT and a first ballot HOF coach.

But it was scary. He just walked up to the podium and spent the first three minutes uninterrupted breaking down the entire team and named half of the Lions roster in doing so. Not numbers. Names. And talked about everything they have to worry about and exploit.

And he just did it in true BB style. Just cold and calculated, unanimated, Hannibal Lector style. It was almost like watching someone say, “I know you just as well as you do, good luck with that.”

3 Likes

BB knows better than to get cocky, when preparing for the best coach in NFL history…turst me.
That said, when the best coach in NFL history shows up in his stadium, there isn’t shit he’s gonna be able to do about it.

1 Like

I’ll call Campbell one of the best coaches if we beat New England . It’s going to be VERY dark in here if we lose, putting it mildly.

I’ve been updating my depth chart after the slew of changes this 1st month of the season. To say I’m pessimistic would be an understatement. With each passing week I’m growing more and more irritated with the roster construction and the amount of injuries.

Lions lose and the mirage that was “the highest scoring offense in the league” vanishes.

1 Like

Did you keep a set for the week to week changes and depth attrition?

What the chart looked like going into week one and what it looks like going into week 5?

I have the roster at week 1 saved, then the current. Not saved weekly, but I can paste a then-and-now type thing.

Week 1:

Week 5:

2 Likes

Thx

AO is a healthy scratch/inactive today

3 Likes

Positives of him being out: He’s played like shit

Negatives: He’s a starting corner.

3 Likes

I don’t even know what to make of that. Is he still shaken from the Vikings game they just decided to sit him? Afraid the Pats would try to exploit him? He’s worse than his replacement?

1 Like

No Amani or JuJu. Interesting.

No Jonnu Smith is good news.

FYI …I’m going to turn this into the official game day talk thread.

2 Likes

Looks like Duggar and Mills are back and their secondary is in tact. Might be their strongest unit.