**Official Lions vs Bears in-game thread**

2 Likes

“I’ll eat your children.” - Tyson

big cat lion GIF by David Firth

6 Likes

grinch smile GIF

Starting today in a Detroit Lions game. Justin Fields!!!

2 Likes

I am excited for today’s game. Hopefully the weather stays away from Soldier Field today. I can’t wait for out D to make JF’s day a nightmare.

1 Like

Live feed of Sewell against (insert Bears DL here).

Or is this @BigNatty? :joy:

The Hulk GIF

6 Likes

Here’s what the Bears D-line will be doing when they see Sewell coming at them!

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Bears 34 - Lions 13 just when you think your going to have s grest Sunday
disappointed let down GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

5 Likes

For anyone who likes to troll their Bear loving friends and family I’ve been sending out my take on the “Bear down” thing they like to do:

:teddy_bear::-1:

1 Like

2 Likes

Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

Not getting my hopes up lol. But this is a game we could actually win. Goff has got to play better and one of our WR’s needs to step up. As always they gotta get the running game going!

1 Like

images.jpeg-3

1 Like

On a side note, has anyone else seen the reports urban Meyer was out getting lap dances in Ohio last night?

Next week he will step away from the jaguars for “personal reasons.”

That was a terrible, terrible hire

2 Likes

Well coming off that dismal roadie vs the Browns, I’d expect a rebound vs what’s no doubt considered league wide a subpar D at home

Not sold on the guy but if ever there was a favorable matchup to get it going, I’d have to think today’s the day

That being said I got the Lions squeaking one out today

Lion’s 27 bears 24.

His wife has been “liking” social media comments trashing him. :rofl:

2 Likes

The best thing that can happen is he does leave so he doesn’t have a chance to completely ruin Lawrence for them

1 Like

Looking forward to this game! This is the 1st game of the season I think we should win. The weather could be a factor though. Chance of thunderstorms. Gotta get the running game going early and often. The Browns rushed for over 200 yards last week against Da Bears!

1 Like