**Official Lions vs Rams game day thread**

3 Likes

Doubt I will watch it.

Same here. The Red Zone has become my go to.

My Sunday watch the Lions crew is down to two. After today I suspect it will be down to one, possibly zero.

Sad reality for a lot of us.

Same, I got stuff to do at 5pm…oh darn.

I have to cut my lawn

I have to cut my neighbors lawn.

4 Likes

I will mostly be watching different games but I’m sure whatever network I’m on will give us updates on another big play by the Rams.

Matt slept like this last night
Donald Duck Feels Good Man GIF

2 Likes

I’ll be tuning in today
Scared Family Guy GIF

3 Likes

I think most of us picture a bloodbath today. I figured I’d PRE-vent for the game instead of venting later. Post any GIF, movie clip, song, lyrics, poem, meme that describes what you think the Rams are going to do to us today. And of course if you want to be optimistic, you can post Goliath going down or whatever you want.

Matty before the game:
rocky dolph lundgren GIF

Matty after the game:
Animated GIF

apocalypse now horror GIF by Maudit

5 Likes

I’ve been dreading this day, but I’ll watch and take my butt whooping like a man.

2 Likes

wrestling humiliation GIF

6 Likes

The best part about that is Vince is the boss, he scripted that himself. lol

Today should be fun.

Not only will we have to endure the constant ball sucking of Stafford by the announcers…but also the slobbers on this thread.

I personally can’t wait!!!

Will Smith Wow GIF by 1LIVE

2 Likes

1 Like

Lion’s did beat NE with MP. Just saying we have a little chance of winning.

Only because we were home and the Pats were looking forward to Buddy’s Detroit Style pizza.

Looking forward to the game. Glad it’s a 4:05 start. Gives me time to do other things if I must.

My biggest problem today…

Do I start Mahomes or Stafford for my fantasy team? Other team’s QB is Murray. I have a feeling I win or lose on the decision.

1 Like