Official Rams - Seahawks Game Thread

The NFL and the refs can suck my ball sack

1 Like

Raheem Morris

Raheem Morris and he’s hated by Rams fans and they want him fired. I actually defend him but he’s nothing special. A average DC but way better than Glenn.

$200,000

1 Like

Man I hate the Seahawks so much living here in Portland. And their fans are always so smug for people who usually don’t even know football that well

It’s such a conundrum. I want to destroy Green Bay with every morsel of being tonight. But knowing our win sends the Hawks to the post season makes it a little bit gross too

I think it’s fairly obvious that the intention would be to take away motivation for the Lions to play as hard since they are eliminated therefore making it much more likely that Green Bay wins thus eliminating both Seattle and Detroit and putting that douchebag Aaron Rodgers into the playoffs

2 Likes

I want the Lions to take out my pain on the Packers.

Go Lions!!!

2 Likes

I live in southern Oregon. We got a good mix of SF and SEA fans here. Tough spot for a Rams fan lol.

1 Like

Sounds all very plausible. It’s not hard to be better than Glenn. I think we could pull guys out of the stands for that.

1 Like

Yep. This is why the NFL and refs can suck my nuts

3 Likes

On a good note Denver won which I think gives us pick #5

1 Like

Surprised I was so into this game. I didn’t expect such a fight from the Rams! Great game, somewhat ruined by questionable calls.

2 Likes

The refs clearly wanted the Lions to have a better pick in April’s draft.

8 Likes

You do know that some refs make over $200K on average?

I would agree lol

1 Like

DRAFT CONSPIRACY

1 Like

and thats before their Fanduel winnings!

2 Likes