**Official Rams vs Seahawks TNF Thread**

If I would’ve looked into it more, I would’ve loved the ideas of Staley. I just didn’t pay that much attention to him, but he was totally my type as far as coaches.

Good news is, we still have a chance to hire the guy we should’ve hired last year.

Joe Brady GIF by Carolina Panthers

This guy makes Sam Darnold look good. Literally.

I don’t get the idea of pairing an analytics savvy GM that’s all into modern stuff and efficiency with a meat-head coach that got his philosophies from the day the wheel was invented.

1 Like

That’s what Stafford has been accused of when he was here in Detroit, beating losing teams and losing to winning teams…but not oranges to oranges anymore, so who knows.

1 Like

I don’t think Matt will post crazy numbers this year. I think he’ll just be WAY more efficient, and win WAY more often. He has teammates, coaches, a real OC, and a winning organization…Defense and run game don’t hurt either.

If he were to win in Detroit, he would have to put the entire team on his back. In the Rams culture, that’s not how it works

Interceptions go down. TD to pick ratio much better. Most other stats may turn out fairly comparable. More wins, with fewer losses.

Greg Olsen is a commentator now?
I played Xbox with him right before the Combine when he was coming out of Miami.

2 Likes

Tell us you won!?

Question

How does Pete Carrol not age ?

I cant wait for this third Rams primetime game and these announcers to sanctimoniously lament whilst clutching their pearls about Stafford and his 40 years wandering the NFL desert that was Detroit…he’s just like football Jesus, only with $400 mill in his bank account, poor fella, he suffered for our football sins…

1 Like
1 Like

Totally despise Seattle but I also don’t like McVay.

Go Seattle, purely for draft purposes.

1 Like

Lime green is my favorite color. The Seahawks wore it tonight, in my honor.

1 Like

Whelp, only took one play in for Troy…:notes:comme doowwwn off your Detroit croosss poor poorr Saint Matt​:notes:

Kerry Hyder starting for Seattle.

Can’t make this stuff up lol

1 Like

Did staffer miss the pass?

Looked like he did

No, it was Kupps fault for not sprawling 5 yards and jumping up 15 feet and making a play.

1 Like

The more we lose the more I root against the Rams :joy:

LOL, I was going to say those unis are about as bad as the Lions all grey. Glad it works for you.

Pass interference, no call.

Even that 3 yard pass to Woods to start this drive was high and behind him.

1 Like

Nice pass to Jefferson! LOL

1 Like