OFFICIAL Rd 3: with 1st and 2nd results

@wolfcub36

Alex Trebek Tap Dance GIF by Jeopardy!

The Bears donā€™t have any picks left this round but if they did, Turd is the man for the job!!

Jimmy Fallon Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 Likes

If the Bears are actually able to have the sort of draft youā€™ve had for them, Iā€™ll be quite pissed.

Thankfully I donā€™t see Achane or McDonald lasting nearly as long as they did on here.

2 Likes

Right now they are $35 million under the minimum cap. Everything says the Bears will be making a move this year but so far Iā€™m really not seeing it. Good trade though to go down from #1.

@wolfcub36 rams are up

1 Like

Probably working.

With The FIRST 3rd round pick , The Rams select :Yasir Abdullah OLB Louisianna.
with the SECOND 3rd round pick The Rams select: Anton Harrison OT Ohio State.

with the final 3rd round pick for LAā€¦The Rams select: Jay Ward Safety LSU.

So thatā€™s G/C Stever Avila TCU.

B: Yasir Abdullah OLB Louisianna.

C: Jay Ward Safety LSU

D: Anton Harrison OT Ohio State finishing up their third round in the 2023 NFL Draft.

TCLion wanted Julian Battle S for Raiders

1 Like

That guy went round 1 and IDK if your familiar with drafts but you gottta wait til itā€™s your turn to pick

@Thats2 your up

well I was quite busy before this draft, was never in one this way before, plus I asked and asked how this worked and got no reply ā€œbeforeā€ so thatā€™s why itā€™s shaky. my father is damn near blind from strokes and Iā€™m always having to run over to his place working and helping him, then I got my Dr appointments, and running umpteen errands with my motherā€¦I meet myself coming and going.

2 Likes

Yeah they mentioned you were dealing with health stuff thatā€™s why everybody was patient nobody complained.

Hope the family and health stuff turns out alright brotha

If you wanna send over a list of you guys like for your next pick in order we can do it how TCLion did.

He got the 3rd guy on his list

1 Like

I already know who @Thats2 is going to pick

1 Like

Finally I didnā€™t get sniped.

With the whatever pick this is, the New Orleans Saints select Joe Tippmann, iOL, Wisconsin. Gotta replace the albatross that is Andrus Peat. They restructured his contract but heā€™s been one of the lowest graded guards in the league for a few years now. Plus the Saints like to draft centers and move them to guard, like Cesar Ruiz.

Now on to @HSVLion for his pick, though I suppose we all know who it will be.

1 Like

LOL thatā€™s exactly who I thought you were going to pick

2 Likes

Honestly I doubt heā€™ll last this long.

1 Like

No way he does. Same with McDonald up top. Just donā€™t see it.

Pressure!

Who do you think itā€™ll be?

Give me a few minutes to put all the results into PFF so I can know whoā€™s on the board, but Iā€™ll have my pick in within an hour. Or at least I should. Got a couple things to do.

Every where Iā€™ve seen he is a Round 2- Early 3 guy

Iā€™ve seen him go as early as the Giants at 25 or 26 in the first. Especially in recent mocks.

1 Like