****Official Saturday NFL Playoff Game Day Chat****

Raiders vs Bengals @ 4:35 pm on NBC

Patriots vs Bills @ 8:15 pm on CBS

Who you got?
Who you want?
What’s your thoughts?

Let the talk begin!

I’m rooting for the Bengals and Bills myself.

2 Likes

Who Dey Football GIF by Bengals

Bengals

Bills/Pats…would rather see the Bills win, but the drama of a Pats win making the scenario of Bill v Tom one step closer to happening, is intriguing for the NFL drama.

1 Like

I’m with DubPup. If I’m picking winners, it’s Cincy and NE.
As far as who I’m rooting for? None of them.

Let’s go Cinci and Bills!!

I do think the Raiders players deserve some credit as well for continuing to battle and make the playoffs after the Gruden disaster. But, Cinci is too strong for them IMO.

3 Likes

raiders and bills please.

2 Likes

Leonard Fournette is out tomorrow. We’re winning

2 Likes

Go Cincy, Go Buffalo.

2 Likes

So no Godwin, no AB, no Fournette. Brady could be in for a real tough one.

1 Like

Tampa is good enough to overcome a crap offensive performance—ask Green Bay after Brady put up four INTs in last year’s NFC championship. But Philly’s ground game could be the difference. If Tampa can’t control the run game, and Philly doesn’t turn it over, they have a real shot.

The spread (Edit: 8.5!!) on this game makes zero sense. People putting their money behind their belief that Brady is the reincarnated Christ. I don’t get it.

What’s the spread at?

Last I checked it was 8.5.

Hell, Philly lost by 6 with all those guys playing. Add in the rain.

And Philly didn’t have Goedert, and they’ll also have Miles Sanders back.

Joe aint home alone today

3 Likes

Zay Jones sighting. It’s Senior Bowl season and few receivers have become bigger stars than Zay did at his.

1 Like

Really like the Raiders wepunz, Zay and Hunter are solid/good WR’s, Jacobs is same, and I love Waller, dude’s a freak…rooting for Cincy, but wont hate it if the Raiders win, be a good story and should open the door for Bisaccia to remain HC.

I wish we traded up for Ja’Marr Chase like that Fowler dude from ESPN said we were trying to.