Okwara Boys Looking for 20 Sacks Combined!

Be honest, you’re just going to marry her for five seconds and divorce her for half of the Honest Company fortune.

5 seconds was what he pretty much had in mind.

5 Likes

That woman would hurt me.

Hurts so good

1 Like

Pretty sure I set that goal before you did.

If they want 20 sacks between them, realistically…

One of them has to get a PT job at Kroger

That’s fair. In my own way I technically already blew it but regret it. I worked at a restaurant with some hotties, but we were really young. I met Yvette (Jessica Alba look alike) who I was instantly attracted to. But as I was getting to know her Paz from Argentina came along and she put her sights on me. Paz was a young Denise Richards but with larger breasts. Its easy to see I screwed up now but when you compare that age version of each its a little more complicated.

1 Like

Julian is IMO the biggest wild card on the team. The range of possible outcomes for his season is quite extreme.

2 Likes

I completely agree and injuries are the main reason for Julian. He’s been injured 2 years in a row, his last year at ND and then last year as a rookie he played like 15 snaps. He does have talent and speed off the edge. If he stays healthy, I could see AG getting very creative with him on 3rd downs, he could have 8-10 sacks I think.

We shall see if his body holds up.

Those are tough problems. Glad to see it didn’t scar you for life.

Seems to be a lot of baiting going on with this post.

Damn it - not a good time for your wife to be peeking over your shoulder. I just told her that some of you guys are losers, LOL.

2 Likes

Two Notre Dame guys…is there another set of brothers that played on the same college and pro teams?

It would be GREAT for Jules to be a force. This team needs a break like him being very good. It could help the D very much.

It’s so tough because we have no idea what we have with him, and usually that doesn’t work well for us Lions fans.

However, with his successful brother in the mix, sky is the limit IMO.

I do love debating this. I’ve always thought of myself as a master debater and this thread really encourages me to leverage my skills.

1 Like

I think that good chunks of the board don’t realize how freaky Julian is. Probably bc our old staff was so regularly passing on that kind of prospect.

Shaquill and Shaquim Griffin.

Devin and Jason McCourty

Ryan Kalil and Matt Kalil played for a year together.

I’m sure there’s others.

1 Like

Yes, I agree. He has all the tools to have been a very high draft pick due to his ceiling but his injuries the last 2 years caused him to slip.

Both Okwara boys on D can be VERY good and they can beat 20 sacks TBH. Very high ceiling just stay healthy!

celebrity perverts GIF

2 Likes

I thought so…just couldn’t think of who it might have been…thanks Snags :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lmao. Wow that is great. The mastah debatah.

2 Likes