On the bright side, our offense

Dating back to last season, the Lions have scored touchdowns in 11 consecutive quarters, which is the longest active streak in the NFL and a new franchise record. :man_dancing:

18 Likes

That’s certainly not SOL.

5 Likes

On a day like today where we’re all looking at the injury report I appreciate the ray of sunshine you just gave us. :+1:

4 Likes

Also, Amon-Ra St. Brown now has 8 or more catches in 7 straight games - one behind the all-time record held by Michael Thomas and Antonio Brown.:man_dancing:

7 Likes

Doesn’t he also have a consecutive TD thing going as well.

3 Likes

Stat of the day stat of the day …bahmp bahmp….stat of the day…

2 Likes

And catches in five straight games. The Lions longest streak since 2011 CJ :man_dancing:

1 Like

The biggest thiing I like about Sun God’s consistency is its either production we can count on…or something the defense has to spend time and effort trying to take away. Either way I’m good with it.

4 Likes

Yeah but what about Goff, he sucks.

Angry Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

4 Likes

And do you know what QB didn’t throw to those WR’s and didn’t make them better?

4 Likes

Now it’s a league leading 15 consecutive quarters with a TD for a franchise record.

Amon Ra now is tied for first in NFL history tor consecutive games with 8 receptions and owns the record outright for 8 receptions and a TD

He is tied with Herman Moore for straight games with a TD for the franchise record

Lions are tied for first in scoring and Goff finished this win with 4 TDs no picks and a 121.7 QBR rating :man_dancing:

5 Likes

Goff sucks and the only reason Amon-Ra catches passes is because he’s the only guy to throw to.

Insert Sarcasm Emoji

3 Likes

Goff looked great today. More reason to use those top three picks on defense next year.

4 Likes

I like where our O is right now but we can for sure get better. Is it me or is Hock regressing?

3 Likes

Hock is regressing

3 Likes

Hock will not get a big deal from Detroit. Hometown discount… maybe

5 Likes

Hockenson has been a big disappointment. I would not give that guy a huge contract. He has not earned it. I wouldn’t put it past Holmes to have found our replacement in James Mitchell. If not, I have faith that he’ll be able to find someone who will be equal too or better than Hockenson without the huge financial commitment.

4 Likes

I just don’t see what makes him any better than about 50 other right ends in the league.

He’s a good player. He’s not an elite, difference maker.

Front office should play hardball at this position. Reasonable contracts for reasonable play.

4 Likes

Hopefully we get all our players back from pup and reserve lists and the defense gets some much needed talent reinforcements.

2 Likes

Technical diagram of our third ranked offense

4 Likes