Once again, triggered by PFT Florio (Fields to Det)

Iittle known fact, Florio in Sicilian means douchebag.

3 Likes

Didn’t that happen with a QB and the chargers forever ago? Eli manning maybe to the giants? I can’t remember the situation but there was a QB taken 1st overall then immediately traded.

Personally I also believe that if Fields is on the board, the Lions will strongly consider it. Strongly. And they should. The guy is a baller.

Hopefully strongly consider a trade down!!

Charger and Giants.

The Manning’s told the Chargers he wouldn’t play there. Giants took Rivers. They swapped QBs. Not sure of what else changed hands in that trade.

I’m not that good.

Because he is coming to Detroit. Obviously.

Florio is convinced meat-head Spielman will take him solely based on the OSU connection.

To summarize Florio’s last three months of comments on the Lions:

-Kneecap
-Assistant blah blah
-Meat head
-OSU
-Juice
-Jared Goof
-kneecap

1 Like

Yes…

I’m not drafting any QB with known injuries, happy we stayed away from Tua.

That wasn’t the point, once again over your head.

you said “We SHOULD HAVE taken Tua last year.” I replied, that I wasn’t drafting any QB with known injury history . yeah so far over my head . :roll_eyes:

La Bozo Nostra

1 Like

yaaaaawn.

That’s a bridge too far for me. If someone watched SS, Skip, Shannon or the other guy on Shannon’s show (don’t even want to say it) for anything more than boredom and laughs…I can’t speak football with you. If that’s your brand of “information,” we are built completely different. And the good news is 99% of the board is built different as well. Tuning in is fine, but THAT being your main source of information would make me want to commit you to an asylum.

If Holmes, Dorsey and crew decide a QB is the pick I can’t question them at all. He’ll Dorsey alone has a track record to rival many of the top QB evaluators I can recall lately

I would question why they bothered wasting $20M or possibly $40M.

1 Like

I’m fine with a 2 year commitment, if we paid 20-40$ million for a 1 and 3 then it works. If Goff pans out then we have capital to move. I don’t want a rookie to start and don’t mind one possibly taking over in year two. Many teams have sat high priced QBs lately. Trust the process.

I’m assuming this is about the Goff trade and restructure. If not my response is moot

That was more about how much I despise Florio than actually listening to those two blowhards. Are you kidding?