Onwuzurike - what do we know?

What do you guys know about his injury/injury status?
WTH is wrong, and why
You guys think he’s gonna be a difference maker?

Does he make enough impact for us to tighten things up in the secondary?

What are you seeing/hearing?
I googled him and nothing really jumped at me.

The only thing I’ve seen is that he’s been dealing with a lingering back issue since the end of last season.
He said it was never an issue a month ago, though.
Who knows?

1 Like

Sounds just like me this morning. :wink:

Thanks, bro. Hoping someone has heard something.

Maybe he was a healthy scratch?? He played in the preseason.

Super-confusing to me. I’ve wondered if this could be true as well. Is it possible that he is somehow in the doghouse? Sure wouldn’t seem like it.
Is it possible he sucks?
Some sort of internal disciplinary thing?

I’m guessing it is just the second round curse continuing to manifest on us

1 Like

I read somewhere hes dealing with a hip issue now. Hopefully we can get him going this week.

1 Like

Lions second round pick. I have zero expectations of any contribution ever. Will end up on NE practice squad before retiring next year.

Maybe a bit of a numbers game with a dash of easing him in and not risking a longer term injury. Don’t forget that Brockers and Williams basically play the same role in this defense and both of those guys got the preseason off. Then Strong another guy who plays the same role soared. Well it was time for Brockers and Williams to actually go to work. Nothing to see here boys… Kerryon.

5 Likes

Thats it trade every 2nd rd pick for the next 5 years…lol

1 Like

Love this take, bro!
Thanks!

1 Like

I thought Levi looked fantastic in the preseason so I don’t think its a matter of talent. My guess is he’s been out and either they want him in better shape/healthier or they don’t think he is quite ready yet mentally.

4 Likes

Soon he’ll be f$cking ‘em up and making ‘em feel like sh!t

4 Likes

Draft Day:

I will trade you 3 years worth of 2d Rd picks for the No. 6 overall pick.

3 Likes

About to change
#TrustTheBaldGuys

1 Like

I have high expectations for this guy. Patience

3 Likes

I read on some report that Levi was held out last week because they felt they needed a stronger NT presence against the 49ers style of running game. thusly Penisini was on the active roster. That would lead me to think it’s just a weekly decision depending on the opponent

3 Likes

word

Totally makes sense.
Hope he can be so good this sort of decision never gets made again.

1 Like

With Strong apparently out, both Penisini and O should play this week.

2 Likes
1 Like