OPEN OPINIONS on our Draft....have at it

We did already get our J Will, just another J Will.

Can we trade our J.Will for theirs? LOL

2 Likes

I’d bet QB and DE today.

I hope they take a DE.

Thibodeaux, Harrison, and Smith all coming out. Should be a historic class.

I hope they tap into that.

Also another good WR class. Wish they could’ve managed a 3rd 1st next year.

If they walk out with Rattler and Nolan Smith I’ll probably be happy.

1 Like

DE, Secondary, LB next year. I’m hoping Goff balls out

LOL. Not at all the same dude. He’s a very poor man’s version of the NC version.

1 Like

Haha fair enough

1 Like

Would be a beautiful thing, and then they get to play us again! (The north) The look of a beaten team running out of the tunnel before the kick off, all having Creeds look in their eyes. Oh what could have been, lol

1 Like

Or 2009. The Lions were 2-14.

1 Like

LOL - Love it

I think it’s coming anyway. It may not look exactly like you and I wanted it to, but we’ll be beating their ass in other ways. Hoping we do get a smasher back though. I know we can get them, just not at the level, and with the versatility he had. Imagine having to play us twice a year with trenches like that, and DBs that block downfield with max effort, and OL that shoves the football up your ass, and DL that makes you improvise on almost every play. That takes a lot of physical and mental power from you. Coming out of the tunnel before the game just looking forward to going home.

I read multiple posts on this forum about these guys. Someone was banging the table for McNeil in rd 2.

And I love the 2 DT picks. By the time Brockers is done these 2 will be coming into their prime. Smart moves

1 Like

WB rw .

From your mouth to God’s ears!!! Then after beating them physically, Goff over the top to a yet to be determined WR, lol

Love the direction, the bite off the knee caps mentality is strong in you! I can’t wait to see the results when it comes together.

I think it’s the mentality of our HC and GM, the energy and excitement, and genuine with a subtle confidence, that gives me that hope. I do believe they have a plan and also the ability to execute it. It’s a odd feeling thinking we’ll suck but are in good hands, finally.

1 Like

It’s clear why these guys signed 6 year contracts. Next year will not be about winning. It will be about establishing a culture with guys that have talent. But these guys will need to be coached up. It feels similar to what the Pistons are doing. Getting a “type” of guy that wants to compete and has a physical profile which is big, strong and fast.

When we have a top 10 pick next year, you’ll get the guys that will be skilled and maybe get a QB, WR and S that will be able to walk in and fit into the established culture. I like it.

Thank you sir, schedule has been pretty crazy for awhile, with summer hitting it’ll probably be even crazier, lol

That’s for damn sure!

Yup - we are in the newly acquired Billups phase, where Chucky Atkins and Corliss were still here, but you could feel things changing.

1 Like

Miss having you here full time , but ah since your in the field your now in, that takes more importance and caution than some broken down football team in recovery. directed at RW.

I’m ecstatic with drafting Sewell! Did not think he would be there. Really thought he was going to Cincy. Then the Bengals Bengaled.

Someone pointed out Chase’ shoes before the pic and they were Cincinnati colors. I can’t remember who posted it here but right on man. Great prediction.

Surprised we went D-line back to back but like it. We couldn’t stop the run and just got destroyed up front.
Barnes is a tackling machine sideline to sideline. St. Brown is gonna kill it in the slot. Tuff reciever. The DB from Syracuse step in to a very young secondary.

All the picks seem to have some common traits. Aggressive, Explosive, Tuff, High Motor, Athletic

LOL, well like anything else, you do what you can, as well as you can, and hope to make a positive impact where you can

1 Like