*** 🏈 OPEN: The Den Official NFL Draft Thread: Day 2 🏈 *** KEEP IT HERE

Drinking Beer GIF

He’s built like a straw

Yup I think that has a lot to do with it since most likely we wouldn’t be able to afford him with some of these extensions coming up. That and we’re playing just some really good receiver groups in our division for the next couple years.

Where are all these guys going to play?

We have 5 starting CBs? Plus Branch at slot, then Kerby and Iffy at safety.

Why did we trade capital for Carlton?

Not a fan - id rather OL or WR.

Our special teams will be lit and hey no need for vildor and will barf…

Not sure if I like giving up a 3rd for a rental if indeed Davis is a rental but love the depth they have next season in a win now season and they’ll need it with all the receiver strength in the division.

To be honest I think we could see him in a hybrid roll where he plays some safety for us too.

1 Like

When you have few holes you can take a weak position and flood it with talent. Love this philosophy

Dang, did Carlton Davis pass his physical?

and Harris.

Where you at @Tcmouse :joy:

I want to send love that a rep can’t say

Kindle Vildor: Not even once

1 Like

I was thinking that too, depth is a little lacking at safety. Either way, the Lions are crazy loaded with young secondary depth.

1 Like

Arnold is worse at nickel than outside. I highly doubt he plays nickel.

1 Like

So the Lions have fixed the only thing on their team that kept them from going to the Super Bowl last year, and some people have a problem with that?

12 Likes

Think about it: Why was this team not in the Super Bowl this year?

Secondary depth. This makes a ton of sense.

4 Likes

Corners do not stay healthy

1 Like

Glenn on the hot seat

1 Like

Kinda how I feel, I wasn’t Rakestraw’s biggest fan (would have preferred Andru Phillips), but at 61 it’s fine.

Don’t mind doubling up on DB at all though.

1 Like