Panthers have traded up for the #1 Pick

maybe, hes getting a bit old, and they have to trade more capital

i think they go a FA, like Jakobi Meyers

Bears are targeting OL IMO

3 Likes

Carolina has a good team, they need to get their QB and they’re taking their shot at getting one. Chicago got quite a haul. We’ll see what their second year GM Ryan Poles does with this bounty. He doing right by Fields with the addition of DJ Moore. If Skoronski makes it to 9, I could see him as the pick. Poles is a former lineman and picked at least three linemen later in the draft last year.

2 Likes

yeah they getting peter for sure

1 Like

I think Anderson goes to Seattle

2 Likes

He’s a small version of Alshonn Jeffrey.

2 Likes

They need receivers now

2 Likes

there is def a chance they go QB

Genos contract is very easy to get rid of, and lets him be a bridge for at minimum 1 year

2 Likes

Jalen Carter is going to be there @ 6. Oh boy, oh boy is that shit gonna be complicated

6 Likes

Feel like I’m crazy, but I was expecting more. They dropped all the way to 9 and got a very late 2nd, and 2024 1st, and 2025 2nd and a solid #1 WR that is probably going to want a brand new contract next off season.

I was expecting them to get multiple 1st and 2nds from the Colts at 4. I’d expect the Panthers to be picking outside the top 10 next year as well.

2 Likes

yeah they gonna shop in FA and draft 1 for sure

gonna be an interesing offseason for Carolina

Perfect 10 :joy:

1 Like

I certainly hope they do go QB…but my gut tells me it’s Anderson

Bad draft for it imo

Chosen Anderson is available

Tough break for the Lions. NFC north looking like next year…

1. Vikings
  2. Green Bay
  3. Bears
  4. Lions
1 Like

also bad FA aswell

but they need WR help bad for whoever QB they get, so wouldnt shock me if they get atleast some serviceable weapons in the meantime

Defense is the real deal on that team though, thats a great unit.

troll GIF

2 Likes

■■■■ off get out GIF by Desus & Mero

2 Likes

100%. Imagine what Holmes would be positioned for after that…WOWZA