O_o

That was not pretty.

Kenny getting scrappy

Blount missed the hole on that run.

1 Like

Help us Obiwan Kerryon, you’re our only hope

1 Like

Nice drive. Run heavy

I’m going to assume that Jim Bob Cooter is hog-tied and in someone’s locker right now …

2 Likes

Ansah with the bullrush

God it’s fun to watch a competitive team for a change.

Let’s hope it lasts more than a single quarter.

1 Like

How I hate Julius Peppers

Heck yeah Blount missed that hole… he’s been missing the holes all year. Every time we put him out there, I have a bad feeling and then he’ll get the hole that KJ would salivate over and he BLOWS it! EVERY… SINGLE… TIME…

I’m sorry but I had expectations for Blount and he was maybe the most disappointing part of this season. Luckily KJ lived up to his billing and is as good as I was hoping. But man oh man, Blount can not hit the right hole to save his life!!

Keep feeding KJ… try to mix in some different formations, we might have a shot today, surprisingly.

1 Like

98 yd drive coming up…just say in. Lol

Posted it earlier, but the secondary is getting shredded ever since Agnew went out. I think people forget that. Thats a huge dropoff in team speed. He may not be the best corner, but his speed keeps him in range. Then you go from Agnew to Shead/Tabor. What a dropoff…

We need more speed guys in the secondary next season.

Hey who the fuck is Ziggy Ansah? He new?

Seems like we don’t ever take any shots down the field. I mean just in the 12-20 yard range.

There you go :wink: Not much of a shot, but a shot

Well we get the ball after the half and have a chance to score before then. We are in decent shape but man I don’t expect us to have the better half-time adjustments…

What what! Cam getting lazy and greedy.

Cam’s reverse pivot causes another pass to sail a bit, and great compete from Walker for pick #1