Parking In Detroit

So I bought parking in advance via Parkwhiz, got a killer deal on a lot a couple blocks from the stadium for $10. Well we pulled in and the owner of the lot refused to let us park there. He said parkwhiz made a mistake and they’ll give me a refund. Problem is, I called parkwhiz and they said they don’t set rates, th ey gave me my money back for that day, but I bought parking for all the games in the same lot already. Has anyone had this experience? I’m going to attempt to park there again this Sunday and short of throwing fists with the guy, I’ll be parking there. The normal rate for that lot is $50, I got it for $10. What can he do if I just park? It’s not like he can have me towed, I have a receipt of payment to park there and they can’t get a tow truck in there anyway, it’d have to be a flatbed to pull my RWD out that I’d back in. I know I could just let it go and park somewhere else, but fuck that guy for blaming Parlwhiz for his mistake… There were other people with the same issue I had that day too. Just wondering what you guys think…

I’m normally a guy that just moves on from situations like this, but I think in this case I could support the idea of you going back every week and force them to turn you away and refund you every time…if you’ve got the patience and time to do it.

It’s been a few years but I park in a small lot a long way from the stadium but right on a people mover stop. After the game, when I start my car, I am on a highway in 30 seconds, doing 70 and miss all the post game traffic.

He let me park there today lol all for not, he didn’t even question it, just scanned it and let me park. Weird…

I wonder if he got crap from parkwhiz or something.