Paschal?

GOTCHYA…didn’t see the UDFA in there, and that’s where the confusion enlies …all on my end. LOL

1 Like

So you are mad he spent backup level money on a couple boom/bust receivers? One of whom had a career ending injury in one of his first plays as a lion? He literally paid them like 1 mil each over vet minimum on 1 year deals. That little money literally mad zero difference and you are somehow mad? He did well on other cheap deals when he had almost nothing to spend. Not all bargain basement deals work out.

As for his drafts… you really think he is terrible at drafting?

2 Likes

In the days of 30mil wrs holmes gets shit on for paying a couple mil a year each for fast guys with potential who didnt work out… some people are never happy lol

3 Likes

Major over reaction to what I’m saying.
I’m not mad.
I have never said I don’t support Holmes, or that I want him fired. In fact, in a response to Natty, just this morning, I said, “he’s a keeper”.
Yes, there are things I would have done differently. I’m entitled to my opinion. I’m truly sorry if my opinion caused you any pain and suffering.
Sorry to be flip, but, my opinion only became public knowledge because there are so many Goff haters. It’s my contention that the majority of what have passed off as “Goffs problem” are directly related to Holmes decision making.
Every QB in the league needs quality weapons to succeed, and no matter how you (or anybody else) twist, spin, distract, I will NOT back down from that.

People have no tolerance for nuance.

I would say that if folks are triggered by your position, they definitely don’t want to listen to that 24-hour podcast (or whatever it was) where Birkett echoed the same thing you have. Swinging for the fences with a rebuilding team is a strategy, but it’s not the one he would have gone with either. Another strategy might be to get as many talented players on the field immediately. Those 7 losses on the year??? Yeah, that’s part of this strategy. Taking lumps early for a hopeful payoff later. Not everyone would employ the same strategy.

1 Like

Yeah i over reacted. True. I just think brad could build a dynasty and people on this board would still bitch about paying 2 mil to a backup… the negative energy put out on this forum gets really old. @BigNatty needs to have a workshop for half of the people here to teach them that you attract the energy you put out. Negative energy attracts negative energy. Plus we are addicted to the neurotransmitters in our brain. So being positive tunes your brain to be addicted to neurotransmitters that cause that feeling. Same thing with negative emotions. Depression. And so forth. The more we project any emotion or energy, the more we become addicted to that state of mind.

3 Likes

Everything you need is right here. First lick is free.

1 Like

Party time!

2 Likes

Dude looks like Cheech or Chong showing up to the swamp to hang out with the Budweiser frogs.

Thanks for the kind words, brother.
I’d love to!

2 Likes

LOL - He’s not about a party…he’s about connecting on a higher plane

1 Like

And i agree that dissenting opinions are important. But when people let them effect then emotionally and lash out it isnt healthy. I tend to agree with many of your posts so this next part is not focused on you. I come on here and read posts about someone hating player a or b… HATING them. Not based on their actions or personality… but because they arent the best sports ball player. I cant wrap my mind around hating a human for such trivial things. I bring up J. Davis. A great human who isnt great at football. Yet some posters on here HATE him.

1 Like

What cracks me up is, there are some here, who seemingly trust his decision making… except when it comes to bringing Goff here.
Those people spout non-stop in nearly every single thread, but, I get stomped on for pointing out that Holmes is the decision maker and his decisions have left Goff with very little to work with for most of the last two seasons, so far.

The cupboard was bare when he got here… he started with zero nfl quality wrs and built a top offense faster than i expected.

4 Likes

100%
I’m a Lions fan and have been for 54 years. My constitution can’t take much more abuse.:laughing:

1 Like

He isnt batting 1000… but he has gotten way more right than wrong which is fantastic for a lions gm. Hell that is good for any gm.

5 Likes

The road getting here, has been a rough ride. I think we can all agree on that?
I’d be lying if I said that all of the injuries don’t cause me concern, though.

1 Like

Also licking toads doesnt mean what you think it means. 5-meo-nn-dmt takes you to the center of yourself/center of the universe. There are no visions words or thoughts. There is no you. No ego. No self. Pure nothingness. Just like Hindu’s describe the state of Nirvana. Pure everything and pure nothing. All that exists is the pure uncolored light of source energy that is everything. It shows you the illusion of separation.

2 Likes

Best Friends Bff GIF by reactionseditor

Awesome!