Patricia consistently late to media and team meetings

Just to enumerate some of the bullshit they pulled on Patricia…
They printed he wasn’t coming here becuase he was getting more money from the Giants.
Then they printed he was only coming to Detroit because he couldn’t handle NY.
They tried to question him about a sexual assault that apparently never happened which affects him and his family. They could have done real reporting and at least made one phone call to the police in the alleged area the case was investigared over twenty years ago. They didn’t. Why, Personal vendettas. Irresponsible reporting? Doesn’t matter. No inegrity, no morals. Either way, They don’t care.

One easy (or maybe not so easy) way to get the media to be more friendly is if the Lions start winning

I don’t really care what political bent people are here. But please respect the board and move political rants to the OT

Thanks and happy holidays

1 Like

If this thread continues to go the way of politics any further, it will be moved and/or locked.

1 Like

If you talk about the media and question them then really the only example to prove that they have their own agenda is to point at politics, Really one in the same. Sorry the political thing but, the Media is questionable at best or at worse treasonous.

Big media is for the most part infotainment, controlled by corporate interests

This coming from someone who used to work for Fox. Deregulation, the abolishment of the Fairness doctrine and a network realization that sensationalized news can be profitable (vs pre-80’s when news was seen as a public service and considered a loss) has led to an appeal to fear, extremes and in especially Fox’s case a near complete disregard to truth. Fox even went to court arguing that they were entertainment not “news” and had no obligation to be truthful. And won

I generally ignore mainstream news. When it comes to the Lions I usually go straight to the twitter feeds of Meinke or Rogers. Tom K is certainly missed

I would be more concerned about Patricia if he placated to the media before his team. Nobody in the media knows why things don’t start on time.

Making accusations that he is rude or sloppy (based on his looks) makes people look less intelligent in my eyes. NFL coaching is not life and death, nor is getting some fake deadline that doesn’t really exist anymore with the interwebs.

All I care about is wins.

I considered this year a rebuilding year. Patricia had to see how his principal players handled themselves when real bullets are flying and how they respond to him. All the tape in the world can’t tell you that so he needed this year.

He could be so fat he’s relegated to a golf cart and I wouldn’t care. Just make us win and I’m happy.

Hell, he could roll around in a diaper and a bonnet, still don’t care. Win.

The wins would be nice. I’d still likely make fun of him though if he struts around in a diaper. It would be rather mandatory

Especially if he has an “accident”, dripping down his leg like gravy…

Isn’t that what a diaper is meant to prevent?

1 Like

Depends. Diapers don’t always have full contain…

Well, this topic has gone to shit.

1 Like

It’s hilarious to hear people claim it’s not a big deal.

This would be unacceptable in literally any other job.

Patricia isnt “just a few minutes late” to some of these meetings.

This team is such a trash fire. I’m embarrassed to be a fan.

Non issue. In fact, I am glad he is late when meeting with the press.

I’m surprised he’s late. You would think we developed his punctuality from his time with the Pats. Seems to me BB wouldn’t tolerate that

1 Like

some geeks dont do their work at core time , they stay late.They don’t meet any deadlines.Patricia is an example of that

Managers and C-Level folks do this stuff all of the time.

2 Likes

Its very simple.Its the environment.They dont know the modern way of doing things.They are laid back .Even nfl profits are shared,so lions make close to patriots.Only way to make them accountable is not showing up for the game and watch in tv

PS
Bring back Bubbles.

1 Like

Seconded!