Patricia isn't going anywhere

I’ll take them long legs any day :smiling_imp:

He’s had quite a bit more than 4 games. Sorry dude but Patricia needs to be judged by his tenure here and not this season alone. Look what Houston just did with BOB and he had some success there. It’s not hard to see what you have if you’re really looking. Patricia has already failed this franchise on more than one level. He should have been fired this week and Quinn too. That would give me instant gratification because I’m sick of losing and I know without a doubt Quinntricia will not change that.

1 Like

The same rationale that says you don’t fire a coach after 4 games is the same one where you don’t fire one after 2 years and that’s why we are here in the 1st place.

The 9ers, the Titans, the Browns, all fired coaches after 2 or less years AND EVERY SINGLE ONE won a playoff game with the guy who replaced him.

1 Like

I think he should be fired, but the post was that the Lions aren’t going to fire Patricia. Quinn should have been fired after picking Okudah at #3. The guy has been a horrible failure.

Just like the lemmings you are, you don’t understand. But keep berating me, I thrive on it.

This is nearing JR level of bullheadedness…

I agree that he’s earned a pink slip, but the last Brown’s playoff win was 1994. Just sayin.

My bad, I meant the Seahawks but if the Browns do win a damn playofd game this year I’ll lose my shit.

1 Like

What complete nonsense.

As I’ve said before, this is one of the most incredibly consistent teams I’ve ever seen. Consistently bad, especially on defense. Consistently looking lost, especially on defense. Consistently collapsing at the ends of games due to being outcoached, mentally weak and not sharp.

“Don’t pay any attention to what’s happened in the past” sounds exactly like something a coach who has sucked would say.

4 Likes

Green Bay looks like they’re really suffering after firing McCarthy halfway through the season in 2018.

They should have just stuck it out, and McCarthy would have turned it around.

God the Packers are dumb.

3 Likes

You consider December half-way through the season?