Patricia's takeover of Patriots offense not going well so far

Confusion and disorganization, eh? Not shocked.

7 Likes
5 Likes

It’s fun to dump on Patricia, but can’t really blame him for this. It’s not like their offense was good last. The biggest problem with the Patriots is they’re too cheap to pay anyone and Belichick is terrible at drafting receivers. Even Tom Brady got fed up with their incompetence and decided he couldn’t win the supporting casts they were giving him.

president obama GIF

2 Likes

Patricia was terrible for the Lions, but he was good within the Patriots system. Belichick is the best coach in the league. I think Patricia can be competent under his leadership.

The defense complained about confusion and dysfunction here under Patricia. Now the offense is there under Patricia. Where there is smoke…

Belichick is a warlock

He knows how to maximize every player and every coach.

Then other teams fall into the trap thinking those “coordinators” are actually coordinators rather than glorified coffee fetchers

1 Like

Patriots had the 6th highest scoring offense in the NFL last year with a rookie QB… who everyone is raving about how much he has improved.

Patriots’ top 3 WRs and 2 TEs are making $48.6 million AAV between the 5 of them… after adding Davante Parker to the same group they had on the #6 scoring offense.

1 Like

6th highest scoring offense with Josh McDaniels as the OC. :wink:

2 Likes

How Do You Know About That GIF

2 Likes

Not as an OC. Belichick doesn’t really need a DC, just someone to implement his plan (unless his plan is to bench his best DB in a fit of pique, he should not have implemented that one). He does need and OC (and apparently a GOAT quarterback).

But, I just read a piece that said the Patriots are prime to go off?
I’m sick of hearing about both (Patricia and the Patriots), frankly.
I’d love nothing more than to see both get crushed.

I wish him nothing but misery and bad fortune after what he did to the Lions.

5 Likes

frustration is building……

The announcers weren’t being kind to Patricia.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.