Penei Sewell ranked among PFF’s top rookies for first time since Week 1

Your opinion and I respect that however history shows

Except that history doesn’t really show that. At least not recent history. I mean there’s a recent (and age old) history of that cliche being used a lot if that’s what you mean.

Then support your argument. I can tell you once the NFL turned i to an entertainment business shit changed… I think more than people will agree. Again I respect your opinion but give me your take

But you don’t have to support your argument when you’re the one making the faulty claim in the first place.

It’s rather simple, balanced teams win championships.

You can call it faulty all you want and im sure im not the only one thinking that. No need to further discuss. Lets go lions!!!

Just want to point out that Sewell once again looks damn good at RT. He’s a monster.

Yeah but a monsternon D is more important than a RT…sorry lions whiffed. Sewell will be a great player. But micah parsons was the right pick

Best player in his draft

Yowza:

3 Likes

Now we are talking! But I thought he can’t play Right Tackle, we literally had few posters saying that in preseason lol

Doesn’t seem like the type of guy who was just show up for a paycheck:

2 Likes

Sewell looked rough in preseason, but I think he just needed reps to get his groove back. I had to keep reminding myself that this kid was absolutely dominant as a 19 year old in a major conference. Having him start for half of the season on the more familiar left side probably did wonders for his development.

It would be cool if he got that going in the Lions locker room for pre-game

HIGHEST-GRADED OFFENSIVE ROOKIES SINCE WEEK 8

Not including week 13.