Per Adam schefter Patriots sign Antonio Brown

Wonder who they cut to make room for Brown?

Bet he doesn’t say shit on social media or to the press the rest of the year… He’s gotta fall in line and earn a contract next year.

I love the fact that you remember the upside and downside.

1 Like

He was traded and wanted out of PIT.

Pit had two offers and rumor is NE offered more than Oak did but Pit didn’t want AB to go to NE. So they traded him to Oak.

Funny, and now he’s with the Pat’s anyways and didn’t even have to sacrifice a pick for him. It kind of reminds me of some metal roofing and siding guys on a big paper mill I was building. The owner just wanted to see their number, but they sucked (particularly at safety), so we were not going to contract with them. They were $200k low. The owner paid the $200k premium to go to the next company. Well, the next company found out about the lowest bidding company and subbed out the work to them. So the owner ended up paying $200k more for the same company he was paying a premium to avoid.:rofl:

Haha, now that’s funny…and the owner of the roofing company that won the bid then probably had his own guys working on some other job that he was making a bunch more money on.