PFF: Buyer Beware for teams picking up Matthew Stafford banking on extraordinary QB play

I’ve never seen a grown man so desperate to try to be right on a message board. It’s pathic the way you go after Stafford and any negative bits you can find on him yet ignore anything positive witch is plenty. The only reason he is being traded is because he wants out of here. Not because of anything you ever said.

But I got a hundred say he gets more then a 1st.

1 Like

Not sure why you feel the need to attack someone over this. It’s not like we won’t all know soon enough what his value is.

Geez attack a guy that’s attacking Stafford with every breath. Then JR. Stafford is leaving so why continue to bash him. I find it cowardly.

That’s TC’s job, attack and belittle everyone that says anything contrary to Stafford is God, it’s all he has, it’s sad.

It will be interesting to see what we get for Stafford, I have no idea. I tend to sell things cheap and then regret it later.

1 Like

Here’s one thing I’ve been pondering.

Is the fact that he’s a magician in the two minute worth more to a contender? I think it might be.

Seems like it should be.

1 Like

Seem to remember similar things were said about Verlander before the Tigers traded him. The rest of the nation just doesn’t show any value for anything from Detroit. Doesn’t help when our local media is comprised of several D-Bags who attack everyone of our players across every sport any chance they get. Pick a price and stick to it. If no one wants to pony up then hold onto him. But giving him away for peanuts and then him going onto success for another organization just again makes us the laughing stock of the league yet again.

1 Like

Rivers got the ball with 2:30 left (and no timeouts) and got zero points. Just dink, dunk, dink dunk. In 2:26 they could only move it into Hail Mary range. Matt would’ve won them that game. Or tied it in the very least.

1 Like

It’s always buyer beware, but is going to be interesting to see what the Lions can get.
Stafford seems to be the most polarizing QB I can remember. Fan and NFL pundits alike either love or hate him.
Two things I know:
I hope we get a haul
and I’m so glad Bob Quin is not fielding calls.
Don’t want to ruin anybody’s day, but could you imagine him trying to make the deal?

You and me both. He probably had something working with NE that involved a conditional 6th rounder.

The more I learn about Quinn and Patricia, the sadder I am for Detroit players and fans. What a mess.

1 Like

In Detroit, yes, outside Detroit no. Travelled all over the country for his entire time in Detroit, most fans, other teams, consider him a good qb who would probably do more outside Detroit.

Granted as soon as the next qb is drafted that most polarizing comment will change … its what we do.

1 Like

Wherever he goes I’m guessing Marvin Jones will go too!

Maybe Tate too as a 4 or 5! Lol, 1/2 kidding there…

Omg how can you talk about people attacking and belittle people your argue with everyone that disagrees with you then you put up your kiddy pictures. You have never been wrong. Just go back a look at you and new york, the more he schooled you the more you attacked him, he proved you wrong over and over and you just kept arguing acting like you were right I mean just desperately. But that’s you and all you have

A lot of Stafford’s late game heroics are based on short dinks-n-dunks too but they’ll usually have a 20-30 yard pass in there somewhere. Stafford has also benefited from Golden Tate breaking a lot of tackles…we need another Golden Tate.
https://media1.tenor.com/images/4f866408a568dea8353c36fcfeced01b/tenor.gif?itemid=12792178

You should pay better attention, I only argue with the ones that are constantly wrong. You and NYL are at the top of the list…oh, almost forgot about Jr. Great company you hang with.