PFF Grades in Cat Battle Royale (hiss)

He knelt down twice to run out the clock at the end of the game.

5 Likes

interesting that would even garner a grade

I agree they’ve all been solid. There’s still a big difference between a solid linebacker and an impact player. If we get the chance to upgrade we need to do it. I don’t want an average defense. We’ve had too many of those or worse over far too many years.

1 Like

I think its fair to say James Houston has made the most of his snaps. :rofl:

2 Likes

Right. That’s PFF for you.

2 Likes

Well he didn’t fumble at least…but lost yardage on the knees, haha no idea how they grade that shit

1 Like

Either do they.

2 Likes

30 Rock Meow GIF

It really didin’t garner a grade. A 60 is a default for every play. Don’t ask me why 50 isn’t the default, but 60 means you did nothing good, nothing bad. According to PFF.

2 Likes

that makes sense :beers:

This reminds me of…

2 Likes

LOL. It looks like he really did his own cartwheel.

1 Like

He was a physical marvel!! Like a Dancing Bear really. Farley did play Nose Tackle in high school in Wisconsin. Despite being Da Bears super fan on SNL, he was actually a die hard Packers fan… that son of a bitch!!! Explains why he ate so much Cheese though.

1 Like

dang, it will never be the same watching his old clips. i used to like him! thanks for the info brother, all kidding aside, he was something!

2 Likes

Some will be upset that Anzalone isn’t on the worst list 5 times.

2 Likes

Feeling It In The Zone GIF by UFC

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.