Goff 74.6
Rags 69.8
C Reynolds 69.2

Bottom 5 offense
Skipper 31.1
Wright 47.6
Nelson 49.5
K Raymond 51.2
J Williams 55.0 (pass blocking 17.0, pass catching 27.4)

Top 5 defense
Malcom 83.8
C Harris 72.3
Elliot 69.8
Alim 66.7
Kirby 66.5
(Hutch 66.3)

Bottom 5 defense
J Okwara 27.0
Buggs 32.6
Amani O 33.0
Anzalone 38.9
Benito 41.7

Hock getting a 90 means his blocking must have been good that game aswell, cause only his recieving would not bring him up there as a TE

5 Likes

I’m going to take back all the shitty things I’ve said about Hock after Sunday. Hopefully he can keep it up.

4 Likes

While his recieving game can be inconsistent, his blocking is important

If its actually getting better, thats huge for this offense

3 Likes

Buggs and Benito are bad guys. Like, shouldn’t be on an NFL roster bad. People on here were screaming all off-season that the Lions needed to add another DT. With Buggs, Brockers and Benito all likely gone after the season - the DT position is likely going to have to be completely remade from almost scratch. Especially if Levi is essentially semi-retired

7 Likes

On the positive at least Hock is finally stepping up. And Ragnow seems to be getting healthier and his play is improving with it. I bet the bye week really helps. A healthy Ragnow and a healthy Jonah after the bye would be a nice boost to an already solid offense.

On the negative, Julian Okwara feels like a bust. I’ve just personally never seen anything that says otherwise. Maybe he’s really solid in practice, but you have to think when Cominsky and Romeo come back that Julian will be inactive

3 Likes

I think Buggs is ok but Benito and Brockers have been terrible. Buggs is a #3/4 DT. Not a starter. Benito is a practice squad type and Brockers is done.

3 Likes

Completely agree. We have 1 NFL caliber DT and that’s Alim. And he’s about league average and could really lose about 30 pounds.

1 Like

Kind of surprised to see Charles Harris grade out that well. .

3 Likes

Surprised anyone on Defense had a decent grade, we gave up 48 and they didn’t punt. The good people in India might be licking toads while grading.

2 Likes

Hock had the key block on J-Will’s 50 yard TD run.

2 Likes

Same feeling here.

I know some spots on defense take time to get consistent, but you have to flash occasionally to show you can actually do it at the NFL level.

Haven’t seen jack-squat yet. He’s just taking up a roster spot at this point.

2 Likes

He had a 67 off grade as a rush LB last year and had 5 sacks in a 31% snap share…. Harris had 7.5 sacks in 76% snaps.

At 239 pounds they have put him on the DL this year? Stand him back up and let him rush strongside.

3 Likes

One great game, does not 10M plus earn.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.