PFF top five bottom five week dos

MCDC agrees with you. He said that was the play that won the game.
PFF - pffft

1 Like

Hey Peggy your the expert I gave Will Harris a 7 out of 10 on this play because he missed the tackle. What grade do you have?

Peggy no no no that’s a 10 because the receiver caught the ball…. by the way. What’s a tackle again?

1 Like

Peggy? You dug deep into the traditional Indian names there didn’t you :yum:

2 Likes

Really!? In India. Shit. Nothing against the Country but they aren’t exactly known for football.

2 Likes

Just wait until PFF grades the cricket tournaments. Can’t talk smack then!

3 Likes

Based on this new information, they should have redneck Americans grading the cricket matches who don’t know the rules…lol that would be very accurate I’m sure.

2 Likes

In 2019 I tried watching the Cricket world series while sitting in a bar in Hong Kong next to this elderly English couple who were quite enthusiastic about the game.

The more they tried to explain the more confused I got. Bizarre rules.

1 Like

Hit it anywhere, no foul territory is my favorite part! All my long foul balls growing up in baseball got me nowhere except down in the count! I could have been a star in India! haha

2 Likes

That reminds me of a skit on Bob and Tom.

It has Donnie Baker call a phone sex number…
and a dude with an Indian accent starts chatting with him…. pretending to be a woman. He may have even said his name was Peggy… but I am not sure.

Donnie even asks the Indian guy if he is a girl… and the Indian dude is like… “oh yes… I am a real horny college girl”… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It’s a great tool for seeing an overall grade. If you love numbers, here’s your thing.
But you’re right. That one play by Harris could easily be argued as the most impactful play of the day (for the D). But there’s no corresponding number to put with it.
We all know CHarris deserves a shite ton of credit for this game. Even though he probably did nothing else.
PFF is fun. It paints a picture. But sometimes that picture isn’t showing all the surrounding pieces of the landscape.

3 Likes

That’s how I feel. It’s just someone’s data. It’s interesting and should be consumed with a grain of salt - and slice of lemon, and shot of tequila

2 Likes

In this case a grain of Turmeric.

3 Likes

Moral of the story, & unpopular opinion PFF is solid. Their two biggest customers are D1 & NFL football teams for a reason

2 Likes

I mean I wish I had thought of it. The cats who started it were just some fan dudes who watched a lot of football. Now they are millionaires. I messaged the founder a few times their first years and he always wrote back. I was just asking for clarity on Suhs low scores which sort of mirror Hutch’s

His explanation was that teams were exploiting Suhs aggressiveness his first couple of years and it lead to too many positive plays for the other teams offense

Again. grain of turmeric. But there’s probably a little truth to that, Hutch’s sacks were cleanup high motor sacks and there’s nada wrong with that but once the logic board kicks in and it’s not all motor that kid, like Suh, is going to be dangerous

2 Likes

Millionaires & what a gig to be paid to do. No doubt Hutchinson is going to be a stud, pumped that he’s a Lion. Can’t wait to see what he can do when he gets a chance to rotate some as a fresh body. Right now weeks one & two I thought he was most disruptive those first two series of each games

1 Like

PFF…I would not buy that for a dollar.

This reminds me of cap with his biases

I was referencing the old discover card commercial where they outsource their customer service.

3 Likes

ahhh. well played! I’m usually better at catching old pop culture allusions.

I’ll go stand in the corner now for a while

1 Like

I caught that right away.

My sister’s name is Becky and she worked the phones for United Airlines while that ad campaign was out. She got called Peggy all the time and just took it in stride.

1 Like