PFF Updated Top 100

Adebawore up to 45th overall.

Bijan down to 27th.

Drew Sanders down at 95th.

Dalyan Henley at 38th.

Cody Mauch down to 91st.

I think they’ve updated their simulator too. (Edit: well they’ve only updated the draft order and comp picks. The rankings are still the same)

1 Like

Darius Rush all the way up to #80 @Jman . Not a late round bargain anymore.

I’m good with Witherspoon and Jones in the first.
That would be a perfect start.

The players I was hoping that’ll fall to second doesn’t look that’ll happen anymore lol. I really hope we get adetomiwa adebawore

1 Like

@Thats2 i want you to check out Kobie Turner and tell me what you think about him

2 Likes

I’m trying lol, I’m having my issues getting reliable Wake video. But @CuriousHusker is a fan and he’s got some of the best draft takes around, so I expect to like him when I finally get a good look.

2 Likes

Drew Sandersis pretty surprising. I am not sure what to think about him quite yet, seems like opinions are all over the place

Breese down to 16 that was one of the last sites to have him in top 8.

Also RB McBride up to 79 pretty big jump there.

After the combine he will probably move up more. I read he will run like 4.6 or something close. By draft time he may be a good option at 18.

Yeah he may be. If we were to “reach” on someone there I’d much rather him than anyone else. And as you say by draft day he might not be much of a reach anymore.

1 Like

So FYI now PFF has updated their simulator with their new top 100, but from what I can tell it only goes 2 rounds.

Damn it man, Rush he looks good

Kancey up to #14 that Aaron Donald range

I see they have Karl Brooks from Bowling Green up to 48 now. He was a 300 lb edge rusher for them but he moved inside at the senior bowl and showed quite well. Does anyone know why he did not get an invite to the combine?

I have not seen any red flags on quick searches…
and I hope he doesn’t have any issues… but…

The NFL has added some rules that result in players with any convictions involving domestic violence being removed from consideration…. and the players have to agree to a background check to be considered as well.

Man, PFF mock drafts are a lot harder now. Pretty much settled in at Witherspoon at #6 and hoping Kancey falls to #18.

1 Like

Best I can do

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/brettkollmann/status/1641679617877737477?s=46&t=k2599ksXMV5ys_HWSwaf9Q

:eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

He looked good at the senior bowl. I think we can get him at 48 but someone is going to grab him afterwards if we try to wait.

That is a crazy number. His get-off is good but I never would have guessed he’d go that fast. I love his play demeanor and the way he’s always going for the ball, he’s certainly the sort of guy you want along the DL, but I have similar worries with him as I have with Kancey. Obviously the arm length concerns aren’t as pronounced but I didn’t think he was nearly as explosive as Kancey on tape either. I might have to go back and re-watch it.

I watched the Clemson offense vs. Wake defense this morning… and I wasn’t very impressed with Turner. I wanted to be impressed since we have a need… but just didn’t show much.

I think the most underwhelming part was that his hand usage is not very good. Combined with less than ideal arm length… he seemed to get blocked rather easily. His wins came almost exclusively on his burst getting off the ball quick enough that the lineman couldn’t lock his hands on him without holding… but there just wasn’t many of those plays.

1 Like