Pick 18- who do you want?

• Branch DB
  • Bresee DT
  • Murphy DE
  • Gonzalez CB
  • Skoronski G/T
  • Bijan RB

0 voters

Who we want or what we think is going to happen?

Who do you want

Branch if we pick there and he is there. Want nothing to do w Murphy or Breesee. No to Bijan. Skoronski could be gone by then.

Who did we take at 6? Witherspoon?

pick 6 was whoever you want it to be

Of course, LOL.
Another satire thread?
I can’t choose, you didn’t include the TE option.

2 Likes

haha no I’m serious. I just don’t want who we took to affect this poll. Just pick a guy who you want at 18 that’s all

Not too wild about a RB winning this poll. I’m not really a RB guy. I’d rather invest more in the o-line. When Jamaal Williams is breaking Barry Sanders TD record that means you have a good o-line. Because let me tell you he’s not Barry Sanders.

1 Like

Can I pick O’Cyrus?

2 Likes

I’ll take any of them honestly. Murphy and Skoronski have little shot at being there. Of the realistic options, I’ll go with Branch, Gonzalez, Bresee, Bijan In that order.

1 Like

If Bijan’s sitting there at 18 how can you pass?

If that were to happen I’d expect a trade for Swift, resign JWill and brace for one hell of an offense

Yes of course. Do you got OCyrus over Skoronski on your board for Guard?

1 Like

I would pass…but I totally understand the appeal. And if we did take him, I hope it’s because we didn’t sign Jamaal.

Don’t like the idea of trading swift. He is still very dangerous when on the field. Don’t like the idea of trading away offensive skill talent in todays soft NFL.

2 Likes

Can we pick AR twice? Once at 6 and at 18?

2 Likes

Hey bro, I haven’t opened up any AR15 threads. Just curious…are you for drafting him?

Does a Lion poop on the savannah?

1 Like

Do you think I am???

1 Like

Ergo sum-times. Is this an existential crisis?

Lol we’ve had a bunch of exchanges on this topic so just curious if you knew where I stood.

I would take Levis over Richardson. I don’t want them to take either but…if they were to pick a QB, I prefer Levis. QB is probably going to be the best value if the draft falls how everyone thinks it will. So I do understand it, even if I don’t love these two prospects. However, they will be coming into a great situation for success.

1 Like