Pistons have best odds for Wembanyama

1 Like

Please sweet baby jesus. Give us something to watch again.

7 Likes

Still need that SG that can slash and fill it up even if we land VW.

2 Likes

They are almost unwatchable these days. Might be the worst I’ve ever seen and I’ve followed them closely since 1983. I know they are young but I’ve never seen a team turn the ball over like these guys. There’s six minutes left on the fourth tonight and they have 22 turnovers. Just senseless, unforced errors.

3 Likes

Victor is a true generational talent.

If the Pistons land him I might find myself going to a game again. It’s been a while for me because I haven’t seen any heart out of the pistons in some time.

2 Likes

Y’all know this isn’t gonna happen right???

4 Likes

Correct, lottery draft slot selections are one of the worst thing in sports

3 Likes

Hey someone has to win it.

fo sho’…… some other team not named Detroit will win it.

1 Like

I’m sorry but at this point they’ve just been given another chance to screw up someone’s career.

This is Ivey. He plays the 1 but is a 2. Cade is a 2 really. BoBo is a stretch 4 playing the 3, Wemby is a 6 playing the 4 and Duren is a 4 playing the 5.

On the other hand, they are ridiculously tall and ling at that point, and still have Stew, Wiseman, Bagley and Hayes to rotate through.

1 Like

Zero fight. Zero gives a shits.

Cunningham and Bagley Jr are the only two players worth keeping. Duren has some potential … but you know what potential is worth. More lottery picks.

Clean house.

1 Like

Sorry Pistons fans. Couldn’t resist.
Am I evil? Yes, I am.

1 Like

I will remind fans that Toronto let your HC go an he won coach of year that year. He is a good coach but not with a young team. He is a D type coach an D takes time in NBA.

He is a good coach IMO but not with a young team that is loaded with starters. I think they need a new HC who knows how to handle young players.

3 Likes

Take your upvote @socko

The NBA is just hard to watch. The salary is through the roof. Ticket prices are insane, and chances are the star you’re paying to see, will be sitting out that night due to “load management” the NBA has become extremely soft.

I have a lot of respect for Anthony Edwards speaking out about the stars always resting

1 Like

Feel the backcourt is pretty solid going forward. Forgive me for deja vu, but the odor of Darko, still lingers in my nostrils.

Hot Dog Face GIF

comedy central GIF by Workaholics

I think this WebYerMamma guy could really help 'em.

1 Like

It won’t matter as long as Weaver and Casey are here!

Franchise is an embarrassment!