Pittsburgh fan dies bc the steelers couldn’t handle the lions

This is on the all the local news stations. Family did it as a joke naturally……

As a friend said “great, we are even getting mocked by a dead guy” :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Imagine having 6 super bowl rings and always bitching about how bad your team is…
I’m sooo envious of Steelers fans. I feel like I would … GASP… enjoy the NFL.

1 Like

your not wrong brother. They get bent out of shape if they don’t win 10 games. Hell they have been saying all years it’s time to blow it up and tank…and they are a game over .500. lol

2 Likes

It’s annoying, isn’t it? It’s like my fellow Yankees fans complaining about it being a whole 12 years since they won a WS after winning 5 in the previous 13. Just about every fanbase has no idea what it’s like to be a Lions fan so it’s all about perspective I suppose.

Happy Thanksgiving gents

2 Likes

It’s okay. The Lions have started killing them off one by one.

Thankfully, we’ve all built up a slow immunity

1 Like

For shits and giggles i looked up the last 50 years the steelers and lions. The Steelers have had like 5 losing seasons and like 3 .500 seasons. the rest have been a few 9 wins but majority 10 and more…the lions have had 5-6 10 win seasons in that entire span.

1 Like

Just think about all of the Lions fans that will die if they win a super bowl because ‘they’ve seen it all now’ so there’s nothing left to live for. I might even be one of them, but they better hurry. I only have another 15 or 20 years left.

3 Likes

lucky bastard…