Playoff Game #2 Sunday vs Vikings

Our playoffs started last week, and the tide is turning. Standing room only tickets being sold H E double hockeysticks YEAH BABY. That place is going to be THUNDERING on Sunday.

I am so proud of these fans SHOWING UP! Getting behind our team. It has been so long, so long. If our voices can carry a team to Victory then the Vikings better learn sign language, because the BLUE THUNDER IS COMING!

Can I get an Amen?!?!?

11 Likes

Lightning Thunder GIF by Tec de Monterrey

2 Likes

I got your Blue Kool-aid right heeere!!! :laughing:

10 Likes

I was today years old when I found out MD 20/20 stood for Mogen David and not Mad Dog.

9 Likes

Dan Campbell GIF

10 Likes

WTH?

I read that as Mad Dog so naturally that after reading your post I had to scroll back up to see what you were on about. To my shock, it didn’t say Mad Dog on the bottle.

1 Like

This will be the second to last time the Lions and Vikings play.

5 Likes

AMEN !!!

2 Likes

AMEN !!!

2 Likes

No. 7 seed Lions at No. 2 seed Vikings

3 Likes

If we make playoffs, an MN has to play us in the playoffs…the vikings are TOAST!!!
BURNT TOAST!

3 Likes

Yeah. It’s been known as Mad Dog for decades. At least as far back as the early ’70’s when I was in high school. Cheap wine is all it is. Easy to get and even easier to get sick on. I’ve seen many a high schooler puking their guts out for drinking this shit. Yeah, even me. Provides a nasty hangover, too. Most sweet, sugary booze does, though. Like Southern Comfort…:nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

That bottle looks more like Jaguars colors instead of Lions, but probably the closest he could find.

2 Likes

They’re subscriber only, but interesting headlines:

Fool me twice? Vikings’ Justin Jefferson vows not to let Lions shut him down again

Vikings pass rusher Danielle Hunter misses second straight practice

Vikings at Lions picks: Is this a trap game?

Peyton Manning rooting for Kirk Cousins, Vikings to ‘stay on a run’ all the way to the Super Bowl

From small-town Iowa to Vikings, T.J. Hockenson developing into one of NFL’s top tight ends

Me too. Always thought it was Mad Dog until now.

3 Likes

Yes, which screams that there’s an undeveloped niche market waiting for a product.

Could be, but going by what I’m reading on this site I’d be willing to bet it’s all been drank.

Drank? Drunk? Drinked? Drunked?

How about: It’s all been drank and everyone’s drunk. On the Honolulu Blue cool aid.

1 Like

Kids… You haven’t lived until you turned yourself inside out retching the stuff. Ah, high school memories. The ladies were impressed by the distance.

Next step…Southern Comfort…

4 Likes

Personally, I was a fan of Annie Green Springs (any flavor) LOL> That stuff was rank but did the job…

1 Like