Please Stop!

Thanks for reminding me we won 5 games last year, decided to dump the best QB in our history…in his prime, and then pass on a franchise QB to select a 20 year old who hasn’t played in two years. :rofl:

I’ll calm down and root for the Rams until things get straightened up. See you…never?

Ah JK!! Don’t worry I’ll root for my Lions forever. I’ll just do it as a crotchety old guy now who “keeps it real”.

2 Likes

Agreed, except I do have a second favorite team… whoever is playing the Packers… and the Rams for the next 2 seasons

1 Like

stop hating on my post all you green meanie …haters you. :hear_no_evil: Ok Bobby Brady we’ll stop hurting your feelings.

We “decided?”

The amount of effort these cats put in, how smart they are, the way they conduct themselves, how little ego is involved …Yeah…we’ve got it reeeeaaalll good.

1 Like

Yeah, I think so. I’ve spent all preseason thinking about if the Lions just would have said no to his request.

What you didn’t get invited to that meeting? Oh…

Awkward Ed Helms GIF by The Office

4 Likes

I’m 41 brother.

I’ve been reading and posting in lions forums, and actively engaged in the off-season and draft process since about 02’. I wanted Jammer over Joey. I badly wanted S Merdinian or Derrick Johnson over BMW. I wanted J Vilma or Tommie Harris over first Down Roy.

I didn’t even know how to process G Alexander, Stanton, Dizon, IAF, Cherilus, L Tomlinson, Ebron, Abdullah, Tabor, T Young, or gulp- Tavaii- let alone guys like Best, Kerryon or Broyles who couldn’t stay healthy in college!

I didn’t understand the lack of attention given to WR or S, but our staff either knows something we don’t, intends to suck in 2021, or we are doomed because our staff is awful.

Too much to fix in one offseason, bro.
It’s still a mess, but nothing compared to the mess they were left with.

1 Like

I would bet someone else’s left nut that Brad will pick up a safety from Buffalo, Tampa Bay, or the Rams after cuts on Tuesday, with an eye toward youth.

1 Like

Just checking in…

Stopped?

Damn still no empathy badge. What do I have to do for that gdam pokemon?

1 Like

I agree. I mean we consider rebuilding years differently than a ‘regular’ year. And this year we’re rebuilding from the previous rebuild that was brought in to start a rebuild. so we’ve had several free years of no consequences to our feelings.

3 Likes

Sure he’s only 20 and learning a new position…but pairing him next to shitty Vaitai on the right side of the OL this year is gonna get our QB’s killed…yes, I said “QB’s”, gonna go through alot of em. One nice thing though, this kind of shows that Holmes and co. aren’t really set on Goff being the future of this team…he’s clearly the sacrificial lamb to Penei’s development. Also show’s that the Lions will def be taking a QB with their first pick next year…Penei should be ready by the time the new QB starts in 2023. It’s all coming together…