Please take Thibodeaux

Glasses houses.

Fixed that for you.

1 Like

Their plantation management program is peerless.

2 Likes

Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

Bingo!

I take Thibodeaux at 2 if Hutch is gone from what I’ve read and seen. He is exactly what the defence is missing. Kyle Hamilton looks great but the impact a great Safety is not comparable to the impact of a great Edge player.

Von Miller Jr. is elite for sure! Anderson had more pressure and impact in the national championship game than I saw from Thibs all year, who was nearly invisible in both massive losses to Utah.

2 Likes

Not without corrective lenses I bet…

Who cares? Julius Peppers was clinically retarded and he was awesome.

KT is actually quite well spoken. He just pushed the boundaries of his vocabulary.

To be fair, Ndamukong Suh did the exact same thing.

I don’t think Saban would allow him to sleep through games, so he made a good choice. Future bust.

1 Like

There were some of the same concerns about Myles Garrett, who loves poetry, dinosaurs, and once said: “I don’t think I’m the smartest player in the draft,” Garrett tells me, “but if you consider all the things I think about daily, how many things intrigue me and I try to get involved in, I’m up there.”

…and plays Dungeons & Dragons in his free time:

He turned out alright.

2 Likes

I think you mean “spectaculars”, not “glasses”…just to keep the terminology…y’know…medificated.

1 Like

So I’m guessing when he bonked Rudolph over the dome with his own helmet he was actually Alucard at that time. Myles would have just recited some poetry.

I think to keep the spirit of the thread going, Myles would have rectified some poetry.
Though, I guess given the astigmatism portion, it could have been re-sighted?

1 Like

I wouldn’t take it for granite that he’ll be there.

Rick And Morty GIF by Adult Swim

5 Likes

So against my better judgment I watched it, he picked Oregon because of Nike and shits on Alabama education. OK Buddy, I’m sure you hope you don’t get picked by Detroit. And let me just assure you, the feeling is mutual.

Yup, this is disappointing to see from Thibs.

Oregon isn’t Harvard either pal.

Please take the OL Jacksonville. Firmly in Hutch’s corner at the moment.

Tdough, if we get him we need to get the Nike of Samothrace so he can be more comfortable with his new digs.