• Damn this is for real - Win a playoff game or 2 no SB victory
  • Call an ambulance I am having a heart attack - Lions win the Super Bowl

0 voters

Lets Go Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

fbi fbifam GIF by CBS

3 Likes

fbi fbifam GIF by CBS

1 Like

Winning the division and hosting a home playoff game in Rd 1 is my expectation. I see 11 wins barring injuries to key players.

2 Likes

Fixed it for you!

5 Likes

Losing NFC Title game or Losing SB is my instinct, but I would not be surprised in teh slightest if we won the entire damn thing!!!

4 Likes

I definitely think we have everything in place to make a run. I do think we come up short though. Our core is still a little too young yet and there is not a lot of playoff experience on the roster. I see us winning our division and likely heading to San Fran in round 2. That would be a hell of a game and if we somehow managed to win I could not see them turning around the following week and going into Philly to win.

They are the clear top dogs in the NFC.

1 Like

365 days ago, we have at least 50% of the votes for SOL!

This place is starting to believe baby!!

3 Likes

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

3 Likes

I can see SF either heading to Detroit or Philly (hopefully Philly) in round 2.

Lions win 13 in the regular season…Absolutely manhandle some poor schmuck Viking-ish team in the wildcard (provided we dont get a first round bye), then we travel to Philly to face them after they knock the SFrz out.

Lions and Philly are my favorites to go the the NFC title game…with SF behind them

IF…SF and Philly play each other in round 2, that really helps us.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Maybe we get #1 seed. Philly and SF ain’t won any more games that we have yet.

We are winning the superbowl. All these big cities are worse than Detroit, poop in the streets.

1 Like

and we have an easier schedule than them. We may very well get the #1 seed in the NFC

1 Like

Being a Lions fan is very frustrating. Many of us will have to decide whether to attend the first playoff game, the NFC Championship, the Super Bowl, the championship parade or the draft in Detroit. Most of us can’t attend all of them and we will have to make some hard decisions.

I might have to get a suger daddy. If you see me in public holding hands with an old man, mind ya business.

3 Likes

Jon Jansen sez 12-4

https://twitter.com/971theticketxyt/status/1658928212221501443?s=20

Jared Goff Shut Up GIF by Detroit Lions

Damn this is for real - Win a playoff game or 2 no SB victory

Who’s double dipping?

3 Likes