POLL Pick #81

Lol I’m sure you guys and draft analysts everywhere are going to crap on the guy I pick next.

Hey hey no need to mention Scott

@CuriousHusker likes both of them… and I routinely see them ranked higher than the WRs on the poll.

Plus… Boutte probably fails the “turd” test for this staff.

I know you have put a lot of time into this mock….
but it is obvious all your favorites made the poll.
and other deserving players were left off.

1 Like

Im sure they don’t suck.

Hey y’all wanna do a side bet

I’ll take these 8 vs your 8 at 81

If lions select one of mine I win
If lions select one of yours you win

Venmo works for me

1 Like

Looks like it was rigged from the beginning. Boutte fell hard, we already drafted a corner, and nobody wants a crappy TE, we already have 3 just as good.

Holmes always goes back to back

Ya know a real pro

If Rice would have been there he would probably been before Tillman, I choose Tillman from lack of options. I would probably take Spears and Rice before anyone on the list.

What about Keandre Miller? Gray from Oklahoma?

There is a write in @Jman is doing his best. I bet none of what we pick will be correct, besides a few in top 10.

3 Likes

Not in the 3rd, another guy is LB Demarvin Overshown he probably a option in the 3rd. Lions talked to him and fits a need.

We are literally at pick 81 where even in the real drafts guys can go anywhere from round 3 to round 5.

Of course our boards are different

@socko

Kraft TE is a stud

Holmes doubles up back to back position in draft every year

Tillman is a certified G. Maybe shoulda had Mingo instead of Boutte but EVERY site I looked at 5 of them, had boutte higher

Turner and Rush, will be starting CBs by 2024

1 Like

Yeah the 3rd round in real life gets pretty wonky.

1 Like

I was just saying you are doing a great job. Its not easy keep it up, sorry

1 Like

It’s not a bad list just could have used a few more options the only guy I really didn’t think belonged was Kuntz. But the rest were 3rd area. And it gets harder the further down you go.

I don’t think Kuntz he should be either but schoonmaker got booed off the poll last time. And I wanted to type Old Dirty Kuntz lol

I don’t know enough about the OL at this point only day 3 guys Ekiyor and Mafi are who I like .

RB there was literally list 5 or 6 of them or none of them. Look at sites they are all mixed up here.

I coulda put Pickens and Roy DT

Idk I just figured TE is a need, WR chark left, and DBs all on 1 year deals and Holmes goes back to back always.

2 Likes

He’s drafted already . So is Sewell

1 Like

This is the best sentence I’ve seen on this board in a while. Feels like a line from Fear and Loathing or something

1 Like

I would pick Spears over all of those guys as well.

My main observation is that we need more picks i this range

Some offensive linemen to keep an eye on in this range, Voorhees, G, USC , Steen, T, Alabama, Stromberg, C, Arkansas.

1 Like

The parameters were set at the beginning of the second round.