Poll: Should Dan Campbell be fired after loss to Pats?

He’s got a great defensive coordinator as well

Dan could’ve hired a great defensive coordinator. Instead, he picked AG.

1 Like

Wonder if the NFL will let us play 8-man football on Thanksgiving against the Bills. Doubt we’d be able to field a whole team.

Oh, Jamo, Pashel & the other IRs see you all next season.

See I disagree. I think it reflects poorly on the franchise. There are families involved. To do it just to it is unwise IMO.

Just to do it? He’s 4-17-1, looks completely over his head, and his players look like they’re regressing across the board. If you want to salvage any of these young guys, you have to cut ties with Dan sooner rather than later, IMO.

2 Likes

Jettison Campbell and Glenn and promote either Staley or Johnson to the head coaching gig.

If the reasoning, is there is no downside then you are doing it just to do it. Last year they played every bit up to their talent level. In fact I think given how close they were to being a six win team they may have even exceeded it. They should absolutely be 2-3 this year. Maybe 3-2. No doubt they’ve under-performed.

2 Likes

“That’s on me” -Dan Campbell after every game

it’s so nauseating to hear the same shit from this dumbass every after-game presser

3 Likes

No, keep Glenn. When he signs on as a HC next year, we get a magic bean.

:rofl: :clown_face: :poop:

1 Like

But it is on him, right?

It is. And if it’s on him after every game. HE. NEEDS. TO. GO.

2 Likes

The only way the current staff could reflect more poorly than this on the franchise is if we found out someone on the staff is the next Larry Nasser, and everyone else is covering it up for him.

1 Like

“It was one of those days” LOL

1 Like

Not unless Holmes is fired, too.

“Dan’s not that bad. At least he’s not a pedophile.”

This is a billion $ business…it’s not personal. Winning and not being inept and over your head should be the only thing that matters. Wah for familys, but it’s the NFL man, not a charity. Imo, it’s actually glaringly clear how this is gonna go under Dan and company…the sooner Brad cuts bait, the better. This is a lost season. This team is regressing to Marinneli SOL levels right before our eyes. Give the gig to Johnson and see how he does. The sooner they make a change, the better…especially while it’s still in rebuild mode; and you cant expect a succesful rebuild with BAD coaching.

I digress, we all know Dan’s not getting fired this season…but if Brad is a good GM and the season doesnt turn around, he has to can everybody. Losing is a culture, losing is the Lions culture…Dan rants about changing the losing culture cant result in a 2-3 win season where the whole team looks Lionized by week 5…

4-17-1 for “The Best Coach in the NFL”

2 Likes

Agree to disagree I guess. There is nothing to be gained by firing Dan now besides giving the more rabid fan base some red meat.

Conversely what it does do is it says to the next coaching staff that you get 1 1/3 of a season to figure this out. I don’t think that makes our situation marketable and we already have certain things limiting what kind of coach we might be able to attract.

4 Likes

If it’s after the season I’m fine with it. I don’t think it will happen but I’m okay with it.

2 Likes

Last year the offense sucked to begin with and Campbell fired Lynn How long does he give AG?!