POLL = THE DEN MOCK LIONS PICK #18

Kancey

1 Like

Ha, well I’m not taking him after taking Carter.

1 Like

Welcome to sleeping in a chair for 4 weeks.

2 Likes

@BigNatty would love Mauch!! Wow, that hair is amazing!

1 Like

Holmes sticks to the trenches and goes O Torrence

2 Likes

1 Like

I know I shouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover… but safe to say his Wonderlic score wasn’t in the double digits.

1 Like

We are not drafting Mankind

mick foley pain GIF by WWE

2 Likes

He’s a top 5 rated OL.

Don’t judge a book by its cover brother. I was blown away when Dee Snider took on the PMRC back in the day.

4 Likes

Haha for sure, looks can be very deceiving. I was just kidding around.

3 Likes

Yeah ribs are a bitch. Don’t go around funny people because Laughing will hurt for awhile, and if you cough hard it will feel like your chest blew up. Feel for you bro try to take it easy as much as you can.

2 Likes

Did spend a sleepless night in my Laz-E-Boy. My son a gem, he brought me over some “special” gummies.

3 Likes

Oh please keep posting once those kick in!!!

Go On Popcorn GIF

4 Likes

Gimli’s ugly cousin rooms with dollar store thor and both get the beta blocker treatment from @BigNatty and wakes up as the Mr. Clean brothers. :laughing:

When is this poll closing? I have the 23rd pick but will be on the road from MI to KS tomorrow.
If this is closing tomorrow (24 hours) then I will be fine because I can check in when we stop for lunch

Yeah, I figured as much. Just wanted to post my Dee Snider picture I suppose, it still cracks me up him slapping down Tipper Gore. Zappa and John Denver too.

So sorry to hear that. Broken ribs and coughing is torture…I know.

2 Likes

You need to call Calvin, he has the solution to all your pain.

1 Like

As fast as round one has gone to this point and way more than the four a day anticipated perhaps the league can take a long commercial break to assist.
@Jman

3 Likes