• Jaquan Brisker
  • Kennith Walker III
  • David Ojabo
  • Chad Muma
  • Troy Anderson
  • Jalen Pitre
  • DeMarvin Leal

0 voters

Since you didnt have dean as an option i went brisker but really i see no way we dont find a starter at 46 unless we take a qb

4 Likes

Would be stoked if Dean falls. I just ran a sim and chose from who was available. The Sim had Dean getting drafted just before the Lions at 45 by the Ravens

3 Likes

Willis

11 Likes

David Ojabo would be tempting.

Just build a crazy D-line and crush teams.

4 Likes

No Willis for you!
Seinfeld Soup GIF

5 Likes

Malik Willis. I’d trade that #1 pick from Los Angles (2023) its probably going to be no lower then 25 or 26 back to the Vikings for pick 34 and several draft picks??? Probably get hammered hard by all the draft experts here lol

3 Likes

If we don’t, someone’s gonna snag him. Too much upside.

5 Likes

Jones the DT or Anderson the LB

8 Likes

If Willis had so much up side he would be gone by now.

14 Likes

I agree!!

1 Like

Same with St Brown last year. Remind me of what round he was drafted in, please?

:wink:
No judgement, man. Strong disagreement though.

3 Likes

Not necessarily, He needs a year to sit and learn, if you try and start him day one your courting disaster, there are only a few teams that can afford to let him set and learn from a veteran quarter back, and I believe the Lions are one of those teams.

2 Likes

Based on options Walker III. Not a huge fan of taking a RB in 2nd but I think he has a chance to be an elite RB.

I would like to trade up for Dean.

1 Like

Hoping we are able to trade back and add another pick. Think we still need to address LB, S, DT, TE, OG, CB and only have 5 picks remaining. If we’re not able to trade back, I like taking a LB at #46, ie Nakobe Dean, or Perion Winfrey, I think we can find a S later without a considerable drop (Cook, JT Woods, Joseph, Tycen Anderson, Smoke). If we’re able to grab Winfrey, I like Damone Clark and Malcolm Rodriguez later. If no Winfrey, the DTs I like later are Uwazurike (can play 1T or 3T), Kalia Davis, Chris Hinton, Eric Johnson and Noah Ellis.

Unfortunately, by our pick in round 5, I don’t think the TEs available are going to be much better than what we have on the roster now and if taken in round 3 I really like Charlie Kolar and Ruckert, but would be disappointed we didn’t prioritize other needs. Later round CBs I like: Zyon McCollum (could probably entice his twin brother to come in as an UDFA S), Taylor, Armour-Davis, Emerson, Bryant, Joshua Williams, Kendrick (character concerns).

Tell ya what they can draft him like Brown in rd four how is that then its fair to compare

Are we writing new rules as we go? :wink:
You’re standard says that if someone doesn’t get taken by pick 32, they have no upside or they’d be gone.
If that were true, why finish the draft. Round one = done.

Not busting your chops here, just showing you a massively moved goal post.

4 Likes

WORD!

3 Likes

Willis is for sure a project. He’s not going to be ready to start year 1. He’s going to need some time and a good time around him when he does start. I really Think we are in a great position to cultivate a QB like him. At this point you take the chance and if he flops it really doesn’t set you back.

3 Likes

Willis is not hapoening people. Time to accept it.

I’m hoping for Dean, or the top LB available at 46.

1 Like