Poll - Would you take Kayvon Thibodeaux with the 1st overall pick right now?

Are you drafting Thibodeaux at 1OA right now?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

I’d advise Holmes and Campbell to take whoever they prefer between Thibodeaux and Hutchinson. I don’t think you can go wrong with either of them. It’s like having Myles Garett and one of the Bosas in the same draft.

1 Like

Watched the UCLA/Oregon game and was impressed with Thibodeaux. His injuries concern me a bit though. And he’s only got 4 sacks this year, that’s not exactly dominating numbers.

Is there an “I don’t know” option?

1 Like

Yea, I think it’s still too early to tell.

1 Like

Of course we have the best odds to get the first overall pick in a year where there is no clear #1 guy, which will make trading down harder to do…

We need Jack Nicholson.

1 Like

No. You’re online. Form an opinion, state it clearly and defend it fiercely, even if privately you truly do not know. It is the roaring 20’s after all.

2 Likes

Lololol well said sir!

I’ll work on my hot takes!

Stafford blows! So do the Fords! We need OBJ!!! None of it matters anyway!

I feel like there’s a nihilism inherent in some hot takes of the lions… which must be exhausting.

Let me just go find a cash machine.

2 Likes

Hahahaha the roaring 20s indeed… well said dude!

1 Like

He is playing upright more in the past two years, I think that is the reason for the diminished sack numbers… along with double teams. Can someone sniff out what caused him to miss time in 2020? I’m far less concerned about a sprained ankle that he tried to come back too soon from than I am tears and breaks. His ability to disect a play and react is what impresses me the most. Best player coming out, imo.

2 Likes

Pure gold!!

3 Likes

I would rather have Hutch.