Positives?

The right coach can turn this shit around in 1 year. No more of this 5-year culture change crap. Things can change much faster, even for the lions. Though this regime may have handicapped the shit out of the next.

3 Likes

Yep, 1-2 years is plenty to at least be a real, competitive NFL team these days.

1 Like

Where’s Bill Parcells when you need him. He was really good at turning bad organizations to respectable ones in a hurry.

1 Like

Look at the Cardinals. 1st pick in the draft to 2-0 this year. Just get a game changing QB.

Yeah, and that was after they got rid of their previous early 1st rd QB…thats some balls,

If either of the QBs played here, they’d get slaughtered

We need a coach, not a QB

2 Likes

New Punter could be a Real Weapon!!. He can certainly change field position in a most positive way. Going forward, just pray for consistency. He’s been impressive out of the gate !!!..

2 Likes

Davis made a tackle. :wink:

Love the punter.

Could be the New Shane Lechler from the Raiders from a few years back, if were lucky…Perennial All-Pro Punter !!

1 Like

Jack Fox is the next Calvin/Barry.

Perennial pro-bowler and HoF punter who’ll quit after 10 years having never punted in the playoffs.

2 Likes

One positive was that I turned the game off after we gave up the TD on the opening drive of the second half. After that I was able to enjoy watching football and flipped through the other games. Life without the Lions bringing it down is a huge positive.

Understatement. The punting so far has been outstanding. Not really what you want your “silver lining” to be, but it is what it is. We’ll see if Fox can keep it up or if he chokes like Martin tended to in key situations.

1 Like

What about Those masked beauties the cheerleaders?!

positives? TJ Hock caught every ball thrown his way these last two games.

2 Likes

I beat you to it, Sarge. I could see it coming and I left while we–um, they, them, those people–were ahead 14-10 and punting with a minute left in the first half. Some might call that a fair weather fan, I call it salvaging what remains of my sanity. I’ve seen the movie too many times…

1 Like

I truly believe in this weird Covid/injury riddled season that if Patricia got fired tomorrow they have enough talent to make the playoffs

1 Like

Especially with the extra spot!

With that extra spot if he gets canned at the bye we have enough talent to go 8-4 or 7-5 the remainder of the season.

1 Like

That would be HILARIOUS…and amazing!

I doubt it.