Possible cuts around the NFL

Gravy Jackson wannabe, sure, bring him in for a look.

Jags just cut DT Malcom Brown

3 Likes

As long as they are on Active PUP, they count . . . We can move them to Reserve PUP on 08/23 and they won’t count, but they will have to miss at least the first four games of the season.

1 Like

This is the type of depth player we need to bring in. Not sure why they cut him but he’s worth taking a flyer on

You are definitely underestimating MCDC’s intelligence. I would bet Campbell’s IQ is higher than Suh’s.

2 Likes

Doubt it

1 Like

I doubt it, but I’ll take his common sense and people skills over IQ all day long.

1 Like

Aaron Wilson
@AaronWilson_NFL

Patriots cut Dalton Keene

Overdrafted and oft injured . . . could be worth a waiver claim to take a looksee, but he does have that Fatty Matty stench.

At this point I think paschal is a lock for the pup. Same with okwara and jamo. I’m wondering what they’re going to do with onwuzurike. I wouldn’t be surprised if they put him on IR after final roster cutdown.

2 Likes

BO plus the remnants of a month-old meatball hoagie trapped under a hairy man boob?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.