Potential WR target Erik Ezukanma

Any thoughts or insight on this guy? I haven’t watched any tape on him yet but his write ups sound exciting. 6’3” 220 lbs and (based on write ups) explosive. Thoughts?

I haven’t watched much Texas Tech but in the one game I saw he did score on an end around. Seemed like he had really good movement skills at that size. Besides that I haven’t seen enough of him to have an opinion. He does seem intriguing as a tier 2 or 3 guy with upside.

My tier 2 or 3 guy…https://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/4030926/isaiah-weston

He’s got some upside for sure but he’s a tough evaluation given Tech’s struggles and peculiar play-calling. Could be a later round steal, could amount to nothing. The pre-draft process will really matter for him.

Does Tolbert count as tier 2? If so he’s definitely my tier 2 guy. If not him then Metchie who is probably now a bit underrated IMO.

Tier 3? I’ll go full homer and opt for Toure.

Tolbert should be gone before we pick in the 3rd. His route running is pretty good, he get’s separation and I don’t think that changes with better competition. Too much of a reach at #33 and gone before we pick at #65.

It depends on the Senior Bowl. If he doesn’t flash I think the top of the third is possible.
Though I do think he’ll perform well in his home town and ultimately you will be proven right. I’ve been a big fan of his since first seeing him week 1 of last year.

Sounds like a skin disease…