Pre-Season Bets

Just placed my Lions pre-season bets for the year. Used the MGM app. Lions over 7.5 +200 and the Lions to make the playoffs +375. I decided not to bet on them winning the Super Bowl, I just wanted to bet on somewhat realistic possibilities.

1 Like

does anyone know of a site that gives trends over time for NFL futures bets? For example, dndlion said that he bet that the Lions would win more than 7.5 games at +200. Yet a month ago, i think the odds for +200 was 6,5 games… Does any site track that history – to help know whether you’re buying high or low?

I like both of those odds. I structured my bets in Las Vegas for a guaranteed win!! I bet big on the Lions to win more than 6.5 games which will cover my more delusional bets of winning our division, the NFC Championship Game and the Super Bowl. A guy’s gotta dream, right?

1 Like

BetRiver has a bet where you pick the top two teams in a division. I bet on GB/Det. I still like that bet. Now watch Rogers get hurt and Gb start tanking.

LOL Keep telling yourself that :slight_smile:

Covers.com gives you what some bets opened at and what they currently are at the popular betting sites. I do not think they have win totals though. I have been following the last couple months on the Lions total wins and they opened at over 6.5 at -110 on most sites. Currently Draft kings and MGM have over 7.5 at +200, Ceasars has +175 and Fanduel is at +155. I also heard the most popular bet in Vegas in July was the Lions over 6.5. I do not see the odds of over 7.5 getting any better before the season starts, also I do not see the over 6.5 getting any better than -110.

1 Like

That’s my season mantra until I’m forced to notice reality. It’s a beautiful world…

1 Like

Lions favored by 1.5 against Indy. O/U at 39.5

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.