Predict when the Lions/Packers game will be

@Lyonfan1 that makes perfect sense.

Can totally see that.

1 Like

either later tonite or tomorrow.

1 Like

I think you nailed it.

1 Like

Changing my vote to Sunday night. I didn’t realize Green Bay is in with a win.

The league is going to do everything possible to get them a win and in the playoffs.

Agree. A “weak” part of my soul kind of hopes Seahawks win at 4pm and we play at 8pm. Getting fukt by the refs won’t hurt as much if “our playoffs” aren’t stolen by it. Lol

1 Like

Ok so after looking more closely here is how I see it going (assumes Pittsburgh beats Ravens right now):

Saturday Game 1:

Miami vs Jets - winner keeps hope alive loser is eliminated

‐—

Saturday Game 2:

Bills vs NE- NE wins and is in. Bills win and get #1 seed. Also ties into Game 1 if NE loses.

Saturday night:

Browns vs Pittsburgh: Pittsburgh wins and they are in. Ties into Game 1 and 2 of the day and solves AFC picture cleanly for 7th seed and potentially 1 seed.

Sunday early games:

NFC east teams

NFC south teams

Chargers vs Broncos (has to go some where)

Ravens vs Bengals

Sunday late games:

Lions vs Packers

Seahawks vs Rams

Vikings vs Bears (has to go some where)

Chiefs vs Raiders

Arizona vs San Francisco

Sunday night:

Jags vs Titans (only win and in match up and that has almost always got Sunday night slot).

I can see Lions vs Packers Saturday night if Steelers lose tonight as that doesnt settle final seed in NFC until Sunday.

Meaningless to us. Could mean everything to GB

I’m betting Sunday night

I agree but do people care about jags and titans

Ratings seem to say people care about every game. Win or go home is best selling point on TV. Never save a game where a team might have nothing to play for. Always keep intrugue to a maximum.

You could put Lions and Packers Saturday night so winner has interest in Seattle game and nothing is settled especially if Steelers lose tonight.

1 Like

Lions game is getting flexed to SNF…….

I heard Saturday night at 825

1 Like

But packers bring way more viewers then those two teams.

Oh look i was right. Two big boys playing and packers win they are in. Nvm Saturday

1 Like

Agree. So then Saturday night then. IMO it will not be sunday night.

Sorry, I menst SNF crew. That’s probably it then. All I knew was that the NFL let the media know it was getting flexed to a night game. They hadn’t said which evening.

You are right a lot. It’s def an evening flexed game.

1 Like

Next weekend.

100% will be SNF. Packers are in a win and in scenario. If Seahawks lose so are the Lions. Both teams are among the hottest in the league and the league loves Rodgers. It’s not even a question.

We want the Steelers and an extra day to prepare.

What time are the Florida games?
Jacksonville sun or sat?
Miami sun or sat?

1 Like